1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

USSC decisions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

I don't get what all this fuss is about, presidents need protection. Its a good day for this country, ya'll can't be upset that you cant just arrest and imprison your political opponents.... That's like Rockets trying to imprison Steph Curry in the playoffs....

ROXRAN likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I have clearly said I would vote for anyone other trump, including a "laying in his hospital bed, hooked up to life support Joe Biden" over trump. My team is "anyone but donald trump". Because my team cares about democracy and the rule of law.

You, on the other hand will vote for a convicted felon and rapist. So continue to try and shame me.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

B-Bob and MadMax like this.
  3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You would vote anyone other than Trump.
    You would vote anyone other than Bush.
    You would vote anyone other than Reagan.

You're a partisan hack who can't think for himself. The only character that matters is the D next to the name.

AXG likes this.
  4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

“I’m a Never Trump guy,” Vance said in an interview with Charlie Rose in 2016, a clip used in both the new ads. “I never liked him.”

Both ads also feature a screenshot of a Vance tweet from October 2016. “My god what an idiot,” he wrote, referring to Trump.

Vance expressed a similar sentiment in other interviews and since-deleted tweets from that time, including publicly mulling the idea of supporting Hillary Clinton, calling Trump “noxious” and “reprehensible.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/23/jd-vance-ohio-senate-trump-comments-516865

6. NewRoxFan

Heh... I voted for George W. Bush. I liked GWB as president. That was a way different republican party before trump. I have voted for plenty of republicans in the past including Kay Bailey Hutchison. And as old as I am I am not even old enough to have voted for Reagan. But one thing is certain, GWB wouldn't vote for trump. And I bet Reagan wouldn't have either.

But you would. Think about that. He has an R next to his name. But it stands for rapist.

MadMax likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

just like the Democratic Party was a way different party 35 years ago

Salvy and Space Ghost like this.
  8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

9. NewRoxFan

Heck... thomas was probably smiling thinking about the new RV he was getting from rich republicans...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

11. NewRoxFan

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

When is the last time you voted for a democrat if ever? Stop the charade It’s enough already.

Andre0087 likes this.
  13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden should TOTALLY have the NSA fix the election now. As long as there's no smoking gun, no harm no foul, not illegal.

If the conspiracy theorists are so sure voting machines have been hacked, might as well give the nuts what they want.

#2293 Ottomaton, Jul 2, 2024 at 12:18 AM
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2024 at 12:23 AM
  14. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Completely agree and the ironic thing is the very partisan political weaponizers that decided a tactic to “get trump” is to bend every legal justification especially if it means complex and creative reasoning got fatigued to the point they were seemingly trying to stack thousands of charges if possible made this SC decision happen,… enough was enough- it was never about “no one is above the law” not when pro Palestine criminals get cases dismissed on a whim as long as they slant a certain political direction and tons of examples galore

It’s a great day forward because this puts a full stop on the reindeer games and let’s a President do the job of being a leader without checking his 6 from domestic threats.

Congrats “Get Trump” enablers, you just made Trump stronger than you could possibly imagine

Salvy likes this.
  15. Salvy

Salvy Member

What I never understood from the radical left is why do everything they did to this extent in the first place. Their momentum was nearly unstoppable after Jan 6, all Biden had to do was have a mediocre presidency. Nothing special was required from him, people were happy Trump wasn't in the white house and that was enough for most. If mainstream media simply lets Trump fade into obscurity I find it hard Trump even runs again.

Instead Trump dominated the headlines for the following three years mainly because of the lawsuits, the mug shot, the defamation, the corrupt AG's and then you pair that with Biden's disastrous term and boom here we are. SC had to step in and all the leftists are upset they will have a much tougher route to "GET HIM". SC's ruling still doesn't give him full immunity but for lefties its the end of the world because their path to jailing Trump and stopping the election just got a huge road block.

They should have just been content with the W in 2020, tried to do the best job possible for this country in order to try and get a reelection but instead they screwed the pooch and went after Trump...

ROXRAN likes this.
  16. HTM

HTM Member

I guess Obama doesn’t have to worry about all those extra judicial killings of American citizens with drone strikes now.

So, he’s got that going for him. Which is nice.

17. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. It does. Especially when they now expect themselves to be the experts. I mean laughing gas and nitrogen oxide are the same thing, right Justice Roberts?

18. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

"Seal Team Six. Stand back and stand by"

19. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You’ve criticized Biden and claimed he and his family has committed crimes. You do realize his means it makes it very unlikely that even if there is good evidence he did he can be held legally accountable.