1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Usher Rodeo Tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by SloFo, Mar 6, 2014.

1. SloFo

SloFo Member

3 Usher tickets for sale. Can't go anymore and just want to get rid of them. Selling them for $200/each (face value).

CONCERT IS FRIDAY MARCH 7, 2014!

Section: 118
    Row: G
    Seat 10, 11, & 12

-These are chute seats, Dirt Pass + Dinner Pass is included!

Seating Chart: http://blog.tickpick.com/wp-content/...ting-Chart.png

Parking Pass: Purple Lot (Gate 15)

(Picture shows the envelope the tickets come in)

[​IMG]

PM me for contact info if interested!

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Wish my wife would let me sell ours. :(

Would much rather be at the game against the Pacers. And the money spent on those Rodeo tickets would've netted some nice seats at the game.

4. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

It is Swoly-D, I saw them when I was looking at tickets on the rodeo website. I can confirm. I was trying to see where I saw that price at but I remember seeing it.

5. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Yeah these seats are indeed $200 each but you get a ton of perks with them. Including getting to go onto the dirt during the performance. Not really worth $200 IMO but that's face value on them:

CHUTE SEATS – $200 OR $300
    Located directly behind the bucking chutes, you will get some of the greatest rodeo action views offered at the Show. Once the stage is set for the star entertainer, you'll have the option of watching from your seat, or taking your collectible folding chair to the Reliant Stadium floor.

First Row Tickets – $300
    Second, Third and Fourth Row Tickets – $200
    Also included with the purchase of Chute Seat tickets is a steak dinner (before the performance), a Reliant Park Season Pass, two Carnival Packs, and four drink tickets. Call the Ticket Office (832.667.1080) to buy now.

http://www.rodeohouston.com/Tickets/RODEOHOUSTONTickets.aspx#1328185-chute-seats--200-or-300

6. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Thanks King of 40 Acres. Thats the link where I saw the info. Agreed, I wouldn't pay that much but that is indeed face value.