1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Used Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dacodeman, Oct 29, 2013.

1. dacodeman

dacodeman Member

I have a tab 2 for sale that was purchased last November or December, I believe.

The only flaw is a worn screen due to the stylus I had been using using (Adonit Jot Pro). The screen has few light scratches that aren't felt when examined by touch, and works as if there were none. You may want to Google the Adonit stylus to get an idea of how the tip could conjure a little wear as mine did.

I'm looking for $180 obo.

Also have a Samsung brand keyboard dock for sale separately for $50, or together at a discount.

I can take pictures for those interested, but please... only if serious.

Thanks.

Cody - eight three two /six six one /zero nine three two
    Text only.

2. dacodeman

dacodeman Member

I'm sorry for the bump, and to the members who had inquired through text. Buyer was the worst ever and backed out the past week but havennot been able to find time and repost this.

Please accept my apology and text me if you are interested.

Thanks!