1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UPDATED] Rockets trying to organize a "Dawg Pound"-like group of fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 18, 2006.

1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Looks like you all had a great time. Good job!

2. ROCKET RY

ROCKET RY Contributing Member

I was watching the game on TV. That was one of he worst toss ups I have seen. The ref threw it over dereks head- Yoa had to reach forward not up to even touch the ball.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I hope they do this again. I really want to head down and meet a bunch of yall.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Since I'm married and she is too, I find nothing wrong with pointing out that akperez is a certifiable hottie. ;)

They better do this again...I'm so there.

5. r-fan-since-81

r-fan-since-81 Contributing Member

I second that comment!

Back to the game, That was probable the best time I have had at the TC. Being around loud cheering fans makes a huge difference to the whole experience.

6. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Note to Rockets Management: Do it on a sunday when I'm off! :p

Actually, with a little more heads up, and not having plans for anything on my off days, I definately would have gone. Work + Not being able to rearrange my schedule because of other plans = :(

7. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Great job guys. It sounded louder, even on T.V.

Homecourt shall be feared no longer!

8. parlaynhustle

parlaynhustle Contributing Member

so when will we find out if theyre gonna do this again...im going to the phx game, hopefully they do it then

9. akperez

akperez Contributing Member

Thanks RM95! ;) But these guys knock beautiful women every day when someone posts stuff like that. So I imagine they have their own opinions...haha. No, I'm sure they do! Hey but I get points for being a Rockets fan don't I? ;)

Is anyone going to the viewing party at BW3's today? This will be the first time I go.

10. vci_guy2003

vci_guy2003 Contributing Member

I have an idea that will mess up opponents free throws. We need one guy up front, who will cue the rest of us.. when the guy is about to go into his free throw motion, we go from silence, to all out screaming. Mix it up each time, so the opponent won't know what's coming. This will screw them up GOOD!

11. Robert

Robert Contributing Member

This is a great idea and you proved that it works. I sure hope the Rockets do another one like this. I hate to go to games and have to sit next to people who are talking about everything but the games.

12. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

No, you get points for being a screaming hottie.

I can say it 'cause I'm married too.

;)

13. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I'll go ahead and confirm the notion, you're a hottie akperez :D Plus you know your B-ball, which is always a major plus, your hubby is lucky guy

#293 GRENDEL, Feb 27, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2006