1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unvaccinated Rockets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Doctor Robert, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Just posting some insight from a highly educated MD/PHD from our area.

Relax.

Do what you want with that.

You do you.

Possum likes this.
  2. D-rock

D-rock Member

But what is the actual "insight"?

Nothing is actually said.

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Cool. I respect your opinion.

4. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

the fact that you have to find as your expert source the Facebook page of an ER doctor who runs a spa in friendswood kind of proves the point doesn’t it?

Garner likes this.
  5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I’m honored to be one of your 63 posts.

Do what you want with that post.

Ignore it. Put me on ignore list plz.

thx

6. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

yeah you seem to choose your words very carefully, we all thank you for that. if you are going to write an unintelligible, incoherent rant, then you would think you would be tough enough to take it from little old me.

"just posting the random facebook thoughts of a random ER doctor and trying to pretend she's an epidemiologist, how dare you respond."

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Something I’ve never been able to accomplish

8. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Some of you think that insults further your cause. Resorting to insults just shows your maturity level. Just sayin.

Tfor3 likes this.
  9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

These MFs will get vaccinated now because it will affect their "paper". Not getting paid for missing games with Covid will probably all the incentive they need.

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

TRUTH is the new misinformation if it doesn’t fit the demanded narrative. Is that the insight u got from the doc?

Thats basically saying the voice of a minority is invalid if it doesn't matched up with the majority. Victim bs how the majority is suppressing the minority voice.

When it comes to science, u need fking data to back your sht up.
    Usually when a minority says something like ivermectin is the cure to covid. It's considered misinformation not because it doesn't match up with the majority. It's because there's not enough fking data yet to support this notion.

11. TimDuncanDonaut

Why do NBA players dress up as vaccine this Halloween?

Because it's so scary.

DatRocketFan likes this.
  12. Possum

Possum Member

I’ve already had it. Everyone in my family has had it. Everyone in my company has had it. Don’t know a single person that has died from it or has any long term affects from it. My mother was vaccinated and now she broke out in shingles, the skin on her hands and feet was peeling of in thick huge strips and now she has congestive heart failure. All of that happened within 4 weeks of her vax. It was approved august 23 this year. The former head of FDA refused to approve it until it went through the same standards as all previous vaccines. He was forced out and replaced by Janet woodcocks who immediately approved it. The same Janet woodcocks who presided over one of the worst regulatory agency failures in U.S. history." Examples of improper opioid decisions mentioned in the letter include "approving Opana without adequate evidence of safety or long-term efficacy, approving Zohydro despite a vote of 11-2 against approval by a scientific advisory ...

what experimental treatment are you referring too?

13. Possum

Possum Member

Everything I said is verifiably. Do your own research. I dare you to prove anything I said is wrong.

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Possum and Tfor3 like this.
  16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I dare you to take a vaccine you coward.

My kids got their flu shot yesterday and they didn't complain as much as you. And frankly if they were that ignorant I'd be pretty ashamed. Of course, they got ice cream after so...?

Anyway- Take a nap and come back when you're ready to be a big boy.

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  17. Possum

Possum Member

I’ve read countless hours of peer reviewed studies, looked at data from VEARS. Read countless articles and studies from other countries and read pretty much everything the CDC has released. Tell me more about your research. Or are you just one of those people who who seen a meme with that talking point?

18. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

weren't you the guy who said none of the vaccines were authorized off emergency use?

HP3, D-rock and DatRocketFan like this.
  19. alethios

alethios Member

This thread should be moved to the D&D. It's no longer about the Rockets or anything Rockets-related.

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

So then you know the vaccine safer by a couple orders of magnitude than catching covid if you've done that research. You would also know side effects from covid are longer lasting than any from the vaccine. Glad we can agree on that point since you've looked at the same research I have.

HP3 likes this.