1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Until this year...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Badrose, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

You ha ha me okay guy

don grahamleone likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Axl's cousin is a spicy meatball.

3. xaos

xaos Member

You're 53 and do not understand how tanking works?

4. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

How'd you become a rocket fan living in Italy?

5. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

I no bull you. Ok guy?

6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

This is year one of an absolute tear down. I think many of us are just so upset that it happened while our Superstar was still in his prime. This was definitely something the organization was not prepared for. We'll bounce back. I am not sure how strong but I'm hoping we won't be the terrible laughing stock of the nba forever. Right now it is all about getting rid of bad and useless contracts and next year is about the rebuild. Going through the draft is a good way to build a foundation. This draft is how we're going to see if Stone has it in him to be a good GM or not.

7. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

OP wasn't talking about the fans.

8. rocketsmetalspd

Nothing wrong with a good vent, it helps. I too am disappointed because you do see how the organization has taken to tanking to get a favorable pick in the draft. Hopefully this rebuild is not a 4 year model and the team can get back to being competitive on a nightly basis and can be back to contending for a Chip! H-Town Crazy!! Go Rockets!!

9. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

ha. 4 year? When was the last time the knicks made it to the playoffs?

10. Badrose

Badrose Member

LOL, in late 70's, in Europe we had a VERY, VERY (add a lot of very) popular space rock band named Rockets (they are still active, try to search Les Rockets on YT if interested) and I was, still am, a huge fan of them. When I started following NBA and saw a team named Rockets... It was love at 1st sight!

groovemachine, vator and ico4498 like this.
  11. vator

vator Contributing Member

No offense and no disrespect intended, but that’s weird lmao

Until this year...