1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale United Club Passes

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by jerinrulz, May 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

I have 4 United Club passes expiring June 30th, 2016. $25 each or best offer if you are interested.

2. jerinrulz

4 more of these, expiring the end of September. Great to kill a few hours before a flight (free wifi, snacks, and a selection of free drinks).

3. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Do you have to be flying United? Ha Going to Cancun in September but not flying United.

4. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

yes...

5. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

It actually used to not be the case. I remember getting into the United Club with those passes without a United Boarding pass as recently as last year. I live in a Delta hub but I used to buy those passes for $10 on ebay and then used them for my flights.

6. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

I've sat in the United club without flying United just bc I had the club passes. This was in Austin Airport

7. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

I was in the United club twice last week. Both airports required a boarding pass.

That corn chowder soup tho...

8. jerinrulz

My wife just used one in Fort Lauderdale while waiting for a Southwest flight, so I don't believe it is mandatory that you have a United itinerary.

9. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

The united club itself is just a lounge that anyone can pay to enter to wait for their flights to depart. You dont have to have a united itinerary. I would err on the side of paying full price, unless you could see what kind of food was being served. They also have complementary wells drinks being served also.

10. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

They're just rolling out this policy this month. I imagine it'll be a little while before clubs start uniformly enforcing this.

The reality is that clubs start to get overcrowded so they have to do something to control numbers.

11. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I was in one at Cleveland..

had two servings of mushroom soup (some of the best i've ever had), and three rum & cokes...

kinda miss it...

12. Eddie5ball

Eddie5ball Member

I have four united passes for sale, these expire March 2017 and June 2017. EIGHT THREE TWO 528-7204.

$25/each

13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

My $0.02

I think you should start your own thread to sell your passes instead of hijacking OP's. Unless you're Op himself and a multiple handle guy.

14. jerinrulz

Definitely a hijacking and not a case of multiple handles..

Anyways, if you're interested in the original passes for an upcoming trip, let me know.