1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Underground Tunnel System? (UFO related)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Ok I watched last nights UFO Hunters about Dulce, NM and the alleged alien/ufo base underground/inside one of the mountains there. In the episode, they mentioned TUNNELS that lead ALL around the world. They say in these tunnels there is a system that shoots trains at high speeds of faster then the speed of sound, and a system that sucks the trains through tunnels like a vacuum. These tunnels apparently top secret but were built in the 30's and onward by nuclear weapons and advanced tunneling technology. Back in the 90's, a retired high ranked security officer from the Dulce base did an interview which can be read here: http://www.all-natural.com/dulce-11.html

Very interesting stuff.... in the UFO Hunters episode, the guys on the show were very skeptical about this. So the head guy (Bill Burnes) took them to a big hotel in West Virginia (i forgot the name) which holds an underground TOP SECRET chamber that is over 115k sq. ft. to hold people incase of a nuclear war. They took cameras in to show this place and it was amazing how some of the employees at the hotel had NO idea this was there. Top secret, very little people know about it. Alot more know, but it just goes to show how when they want to keep something a secret, they will do so no matter the cost.

Anyone else see the episode or have opinions? I think its astonishing. I don't want to believe this tunnel system but its pretty convincing to say the least!

2. SBK#2

SBK#2 Rookie

is it convincing? is it? the site looks like a piece of ****

3. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

read the article. You shouldve also seen the episode. Trust me, its convincing.

4. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

That hotel is called The Greenbrier. The PBS show BBQ University was filmed there.

5. across110thstreet

is that what they say?

6. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

I have a rock with magical powers to sell the OP.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

8. tomato

tomato Member

The hotel had a fallout shelter and that means aliens carved worldwide tunnels in Earth. Wake up, mammals, time's running out

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Member

10. aghast

aghast Member

Will it keep tigers away? If so, I might be willing to engage in a bidding war with the OP.

11. giddyup

giddyup Member

I saw the show-- very interesting stuff... really stretches the imagination.

Found this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61XfKc4DlQI which purportedly shows hybrid creatures being grown.

The point about the facility below the Greenbriar is just to show it can be done. That thing was there for 30 years before being outed and it was in a highly populated area.

The structure in the mesa at Dulce is supposedly 7 stories deep with human and alien cooperative experimentation going on.

12. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

the morning is broken and marc&dre are already on air, so it's time to stop dreaming. :cool:

13. Steve_Francis_rules

I can't believe there are people who take this kind of thing seriously.

There is a big difference between the government being able to secretly construct an underground facility at one location and someone (especially aliens) being able to construct an a worldwide underground tunnel system.

14. Christopher

Christopher Member

The truth is....down there? :confused:

15. MisterPink

MisterPink Member

I've seen it with my own eyes

hater

16. giddyup

giddyup Member

... and exactly how do you know?

Does holding it up as a possibility mean that I take it seriously? There are a lot of crackpots chasing these kinds of storylines, but if you pay any kind of attention there are lots of military, police and professional aviators who have lots to say about this subject....

If aliens could get here, constructing an underground tunnell would be child's play I imagine.

17. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

I never rule anything out completely, but I doubt highly that there is a worldwide tunnel system that's not known about. Some tunnels sure, but spanning the globe? Stretching across the floor of the ocean? Sorry...

I will say that Stalin constructed secret tunnels in Russia that people didn't know about for years. I think it's possible the United States has done very similar things, perhaps in NYC using the subway construction as cover, etc. Who knows.

18. Steve_Francis_rules

Military, police and professional aviators can be crackpots, too.

19. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Thought this "alien in a window" guy was going to release more "proof".

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/noSwtCZc-F4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/noSwtCZc-F4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

yeah that guy really dissapointed me. I was so excited when I first heard this news.