1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unbeatable in February

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by engr chris, Feb 1, 2009.

1. engr chris

engr chris Member

We were unbeaten last year in February. Do you guys think we can do it again?

Feb 3 vs Chicago
    Feb 4 at Memphis
    Feb 7 vs Minnesota
    Feb 9 at Milwaukee
    Feb 11 vs Sacramento
    Feb 17 vs New Jersey
    Feb 20 vs Dallas
    Feb 22 vs Charlotte
    Feb 24 vs Portland
    Feb 26 vs Cleveland
    Feb 28 at Chicago

2. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

just stop, when mcgrady gets back, we are losing again.

3. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Beat all the scrubs, play well against Portland and Dallas.

I say we can!

4. misticalx

misticalx Rookie

Yes, I think we can, only if Adelman sits out Shane Battier and Chuck Hayes for 28 days! Don't get me wrong, I like Shane, he just isn't getting it done anymore.

5. AggieRocketFan96

I predict the Rockets win 9 of these next 11 games.

6. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

Ugggh I'm done making predictions on so-called "easier" parts of our schedule..

I predicted we'd go 4-1 during the last 5 games of January (Ind, Det, NY, Philly, GS) and we went 2-3 :mad:

7. redao

redao Member

another nice jinx work.

8. Ngadban

Ngadban Member

I don't understand the mentality of so many people of this board. You can't just look at a stretch and say bam bam bam we are going to beat such and such teams for the next "x" amount of games.

You have to understand that on all these teams are NBA players, and any team can beat any other team on any given night. Its disrespectful to the teams that lie ahead by counting your eggs before they hatch, and labeling the games as wins against the easy teams in between.

Like last years motto - Just be humble and lets take the games one step at a time

9. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

10. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

we're going to beat Cleveland as long as those refs don't call bs fouls on Yao. That was one of the worst officiated games I've seen in quite some time.

11. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Should we suck against Cleveland? :confused:

12. rocketsmetalspd

Looks like the team can but you never know with the damn "What ifs" and "Who is not playing tonight" game days.

13. Pocket Rockets

so this thread will become pointless if we lose tuesday to chicago?

14. onreego

onreego Member

ANYTHINGS POSSIBLLEEEEE :D

15. Shaud

Shaud Member

I doubt we go undefeated in this month. I would be satisfied with 1 or 2 losses.

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

we will lose 2 games, but I'm ok with that as long as we beat Cleavageland.

17. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Agreed, the Cleveland Referees versus the Houston Rockets will sure be a fun match to watch, assuming Stern isn't out there massaging Lebron's nuts.

18. Laoyi

Laoyi Member

Unless the Lady will not come back in February.

19. djimi

djimi Member

i hope they do, only Blazers, Mavs and Cavs seems to ge tin the way but then its the weaker team they should focus on, we cannot take any teams for granted if we wanna keep a streak going. But one team i really hope they beat and im sure most of you agree, is Cavs. i hate that p***y Varajeo. Yao promise to get even, he better back it up by scoring over 30 against them.

and to the person who asked Shane and Chuck to sit to get this streak, i feel sorry for you that you are not able to understand the game of basketball. have you ever played basketball before, or r u just a male cheerleader with aspirations to score with T-Mac? come on, im really getting fed up with some of you here who keeps saying Shane is intangible just cos he doesnt fill up the stat sheets. team defense starts with Shane. JVG realised it when he traded for him and thats the reason our defense have improved ever since. if we wanna go unbeaten in Feb, we need to start picking up on our defense and i mean all 5 and that means T-Mac too and RA should just bench anyone who doesnt attempt to play good defense, like what Popovich would do to his players.

20. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

every time you morons say stuff like this we drop games to some of the easiest opponents in the league...