1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Um...so we haven't made a thread about the recent Dwight Drama yet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Roomba, Nov 24, 2018.

1. MystikArkitect

Probably not, but to think a huge percentage of these athletes aren’t into their own sex is probably disingenuous.

I think Ronaldinho was also found with some trans women back in his heyday.

2. Pringles

Pringles Member

John Walls coke problem? What.

steddinotayto and macho GRANDE like this.
  3. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Damn no wonder wall has been off since before the season started.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

this person supposedly tried to do the same thing before and made the whole thing up...also has a book coming out soon, this makes for good publicity

the person on the voice recordings doesn’t even sound like Dwight

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

I just saw your post after basically stating the same thing lol...I’m with u on this one

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Damn I thought it sounded exactly like Dwight.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

guess i’ll have to go back and listen to them again then

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

it's Dwight . . . . . ..
    I am not sure but . . .Dwight has a history is foolishness
    I know Shaq is totally going to come for him . . . and the jokes will rain

Also . . . this will probably do more to end his career than his lack of production

Rocket River

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Recording private convos might be enough to do that

Rocket River

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed.
    I think this would go along way in explaining some things in his career

Rocket River

macho GRANDE and Fantasma Negro like this.
  11. Rokman

Rokman Member

I know I'm going to piss off a lot of confused people here but a tranny is not a SHE. A tranny is a HE dressed in make believe he is a girl/woman. Some people can't get their brains past the woman's close and the acting. Did y'all also know that Robert Downey Jr is not Iron Man? He's not!! He is a guy pretending to be someone else. It's called acting and and in this case LYING (I know you call it gender confusion I call it pathological) people do it all the time. Now someone who spends their life LYING about their gender - the most obvious thing about them - is not someone I would EVER trust with anything coming out of their mouth.

Now, politically correct people - fire away. I know you won't be able to control yourself.

acsorelle4 and Red Chocolate like this.
  12. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Not that it matters, but Dwight's preferences haven't been a secret for a large portion of his career. I think we tend to forget that athletes are not disqualified from the Kinsey Scale. Every player has a private life. Mathematically, it would be illogical to assume that every player is heterosexual, right?

Also, he'll be fine.The denials will be fine.Superman helps.Dwight has one of the stronger teams in the league (How do you think he gets those contracts AND A PLAYER OPTION?! lol) Even if it's a small deal, that may be the most Dwight sees again.
    And, good for the league/JW/us: This just adds to the Wizards' implosion. I found out some bad whispers during last year's playoffs, so I knew that the Wiz were a team to watch. Luckily, or unluckily, those whispers came true. That team is not salvageable.

Guess who wants out most? No, not Wall, he'll happily play with all that drip.
    1. Brooks (Dan's words: Guys are asking not to go in the game.)

Scottie is playing the violin on the Titanic as the weight of JW's terrible role as floor general continues to weigh it down, Beal has forgotten that he's a lethal shooter and Otto is shooting LONG 2s on a "bum" (cough cough) toe. Dwight...I can't today Lord. The star on the Xmas tree is Kelly, but he's being poisoned by the culture.

13. BackdoorHarden

Eddie Murray was a huge tranny fan. Lots of tranny lovers out there in the celebrities world.

14. BackdoorHarden

Even if it's fake, it's still Dwight somehow getting himself in the news. Just like KD always getting himself in the news arguing with a kid on the internet or having burner accounts to defend himself. These guys are always in the news for some reason. And there is no way he's not gay

adw likes this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

that KD stuff was real tho...if this is fake and is all made up for attention then that is so fcked up, and I hope karma rains down on this person with a vengeance

16. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I wasn't going to ask for it.....but glad @Codman weighed in on this thread.

Again, appreciate *Storytime with @Codman*

Porter, Morris, Oubre, Satoransky....watching all of these parts.

whiskeyred likes this.
  17. Know Your Role

Dwight for Melo?

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah, I think most people are just going to ignore this post lol, no one else tried to bring politics into the discussion but you. You were the one unable to control yourself to correct someone else. You're just as politically correct, it's just that you have a different version of what's politically correct.

If you didn't, you wouldn't have taken the time to correct someone calling that person a female.

You have every right to disregard the gender of transsexuals but just don't expect respect back from that community and people that support that community.

19. Progs

Progs Member

This sht nasty

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  20. ThunderStruck

ThunderStruck Member

Actually that twitter person calls themselves a gay man with long hair and goes by male pronouns.