1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ukraine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Eventually all of Europe, then the middle east and onto africa.

2. dmoneybangbang

Read a history book sometimes… might help you. Or tell me how Russia stopped taking territory after illegally annexing Crimea…

No one is stupid enough to be worried Russia is going to control of half the world.

astros123 likes this.
  3. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

This war still started under Biden right?

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden is against Putin bombing and destroying Ukraine and killing innocent people. Are you? By the way, don't even try to insinuate that Biden, and all the othe leaders in this world outraged by these war crimes are one ounce responsible for Putin's attack of innocent people. If you side with Putin you are just as evil.

astros123 likes this.
  6. Space Ghost

Once Trump is back in office, putin will withdrawl back to the border and peace will resume. The war mongering party will hate it and stop it as much as possible.

7. Buck Turgidson

Go away.

You are more than worthless.

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

You could not be more wrong. This is entirely delusional.

ArtV, Deckard, dmoneybangbang and 6 others like this.
  9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow! You are crazy. No wonder you believe in Trump. Maybe you two can get a home in Russia, and be closer to the horrible man you support.

dmoneybangbang and astros123 like this.
  10. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought you were just stupid. Now, it’s clear you are a loser. I mean, really, even the most right wing nut jobs around here are smart enough to at least pretend they are no longer Trumpers or that they support Desantis. You are the dumbest of dumb … to still support trump, and to believe that he can win the presidency.

unless you mean some other kind of office, like his office in mar a lago. My god you are stupid.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  11. astros123

astros123 Member

I use to look at you as someone who was intelligent and actually was a serious policy debater. Man I fooled myself. I keep forgetting that they are no "moderate" Republicans. They're all bat **** crazy QNON maniacs.

Thank you for reminding me today never to take you seriously on these boards again.

The whole putin will revert back to the border comment made my jaw drop. How can someone be that ****ing stupid blows my mind.

Trump literally released a video stating he would've given up all Russian speaking land up to Russia and these folks think putin would just magically revert back to old boundaries. It's amazing how much they're full of ****.

#11751 astros123, Mar 26, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
  12. Buck Turgidson

It's always interesting to note who "likes" certain posts

bandwagonner, spaceghost, and basso and....

#11752 Buck Turgidson, Mar 26, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    Deckard and dmoneybangbang like this.
  13. MadMax

Put @s on those and you’ve got yourself a @tinman post

14. MadMax

Find yourself someone who loves you as much as my ipad loves making duplicate posts on this website. Sorry.

dobro1229 and Buck Turgidson like this.
  15. Buck Turgidson

Sorry, Spock, but I'm absolutely ****ing not @ ing anybody, especially those people

#11755 Buck Turgidson, Mar 26, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    B-Bob, astros123 and MadMax like this.
  16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No. Incorrect. Putin annexed Crimea and was attacking parts of the Donbas since 2014.

The reason Putin went for Kyiv in 2021 was because of Zelensky’s government establishing credibility on the world stage as a Democracy, and the joining of the EU which Putin saw as a precursor to them being part of the West essentially instead of being a Russian Vassal state.

Putin trying to take over Kyiv had everything to do with Ukraine and the EU. Not Biden and the US who play nothing but the part of global police officer. Trump being in office instead of Biden only would mean that the town would be policed by the Reno 911 cast of police officers. Why people like you see that as a virtue I have no idea. Someone is bad at their job therefore it’s a good thing??

Putin contemplated that he had to act now or Ukraine would be part of the EU and the West forever. He tried corruption first. Then he tried to use an anti democracy intelligence cyber campaign which worked here in the US (with people that traffic in the type of propaganda you enjoy) but not in Ukraine. The only card he had left was a military solution.

Putin has been at war with Ukraine for 10 years now in many ways. Militarily you could say 2014 is when he went to war in the East.

18. Space Ghost

You have been around long enough not to take my obvious posts seriously.

MadMax likes this.
  19. Xopher

Xopher Member

I was going to say...LOL You should go over to the Fox News website and read the comments on the article about Trump talking trash about DeSantis this weekend. The cult is turning on Trump by looking at those comments.

20. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pointing out that Biden gave Putin a green light to invade does not absolve the latter of his war crimes.

nor the former of his complicity in those crimes, the later arming of Ukraine notwithstanding.

the war is complicated, and more than just a battle of good vs evil.

#11760 basso, Mar 27, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2023