1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ukraine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Nov 25, 2018.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Nothing to do with Trump, Biden, Italy ...

2. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Exactly zero times did Biden say the election was stolen. Just as I thought.

Exactly zero times did Biden lie about voting machines, or fail in dozens of lawsuits, or decline to peacefully transfer power.

As noted above, plenty of Democrats said the FL/SCOTUS decision in bush v gore was wrong. Some went so far as to say that election was “stolen” by SCOTUS. As in, damn, we were robbed, like a team who would have won a game but for a bad call by a ref. Plenty of people also expressed that foreign governments interfered with the 2016 election, and there was widespread understanding in the US intelligence community that that was true. Sure, you’ll call it fake news, but there was.

In contrast, Exactly zero people lied about voting machines, filed dozens of frivolous lawsuits, cried about legitimate mail in votes, or refused to peacefully transfer power, refused to attend inauguration, hatched a plan to stop the certification of the vote, refused to address insurrectionists for hours, and then told the, they were wonderful people. Zero. It is hilarious that you even attempt to draw a comparison between the two sides.

The innate desire for moral equivalency has completely disabled intellectual honesty. I suppose for most people, it is easier to surrender the latter than the former.

Oh, back to the original point. You provided zero on Biden saying the election was stolen. F minus. You can take the test again if you like. It is a one question exam with the same answer.

I am fascinated by right wingers here. It is an amazing collage of blissful stupidity, confirmation bias, righteous indignation, and absolute conviction.

TheFreak, Nook, AleksandarN and 5 others like this.
  3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Video of people evacuating from the school shooting. There's a whole lot of video of kids freaking out at the school online while you can hear shots in the background, as well as a very graphic photo of the shooter's bloody corpse that I will refrain from posting in deference to people's mental health. Theres also a very disturbing video I saw of people hiding behind desks next to a dead victim lying in a pool of blood.

If they did stage the whole thing, they did a hell of a job of creating a whole lot of fake evidence to spew out on the internet that will probably give me nightmares. Also, the Russian pro-war propaganda Telegram channels are totally ignoring that it happened.

Not overly graphic at all, but don't click on the video unless you want to see the actual moment when a shooter at a military draft office in Siberia pulls the trigger...

#9023 Ottomaton, Sep 26, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin wants it to be known that he's sending minorities, and the "undesirables" to the front lines to be slaughtered. I think he wants to play on the other sides' attempt to not be butchers, and use that to gain precious time to build back up his arsenal of missiles, and hold the areas in the south east he sees as more valuable long term. I believe Hitler often did this with the Polish and Czech troops. Let the allies get bogged down taking prisoners, etc. slowing down their assault. Didn't work out for Hitler in the end, but it might have gained him some time.

5. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Yup Dagestan is going to explode too and there has been an uptick Islamic radicalization in both republics since the last war. Once Kadyrov and Putin are shown to be weak enough, I think the religious fundamentalists will restart the war. And there will be more of them this time and they'll likely be better funded.

Ubiquitin and Ottomaton like this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And completely out of context another LIE by Basso.....not surprised.

DD

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Not a lie. "Alternative Facts"

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you're saying the people in the video didn't say what they're on camera saying?

9. basso

Supporting Member

FIFY.

...and I guess folks hear what they want to hear.

tinman likes this.
  10. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Translation:

❗️Putin ordered Kadyrov to suppress protests in Dagestan. According to media reports, the son of the former president of Ichkeria, Anzor Maskhadov, said that a squad of Kadirov fighters had already been formed. His task is a demonstrative massacre of the Dagestani people who opposed the mobilization announced by Putin.

Well, let's see how two truly brotherly nations will fight each other. Did you want to make a civil war in us? Get them for yourself

Real War

basso and Ubiquitin like this.
  11. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

we can keep playing this game, but you still can’t identify any instance of Biden saying the election was stolen. It’s not a complicated sentence, even for Biden.

if he said it, you should be able to find it. But as you say, sometimes you hear what you want to hear.

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I’m saying the source is propaganda. Give me a better source and I’ll watch / read it.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Zero minutes of Democrats trying to overturn a free and fair election and zero minutes of Democrats engaging in illegal plots and actions to overturn the election results.

AleksandarN, Invisible Fan and Blatz like this.
  14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Russia committing self genocide sending those kids to the war with no training and outdated everything.

15. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

16. basso

Supporting Member

Take tampons for gunshot wounds.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's ok
    we all know who shine and who don't shine

[​IMG]

basso likes this.
  18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They already have a shortage in men and babies.

At some point when Siberia becomes a grassland, they'll need to bring in non Slavic immigrants to tend that land.

cheke64 likes this.
  19. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

This was a from a few days ago. Russian soldier bled out in the road. He could have saved himself... but he zip tied his emergency tourniquet to his vest so he wouldn't lose it and didnt have time to get out a knife and cut it off before he died. Hate to LOL at a dead guy, but LOL. Is there a trade embargo on Velcro?

The number of stolen and "Russ-ified" Ukranian children is at least equal to the number of soldiers they've lost:

#9039 Ottomaton, Sep 26, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  20. basso

Supporting Member