1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UH] Stiletto Stabbing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by c1utchmatic, Jun 13, 2013.

1. c1utchmatic

c1utchmatic Member

I know most of you have probably heard of the UH professor who got stabbed to death with a stiletto shoe by his girlfriend. If not, here you go.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/12/ana-lilia-trujillo-stiletto-stabbing_n_3427530.html

As a current cougar, it saddens me to see one our professors die in this type of way. Has anyone here ever had any classes or interaction with him? I know he was a biology/biochem professor, but I know no one who took a class with him.

2. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

So he got mad and started beating her and she defended herself with a shoe and won?

Whoa.

4. jdh008

jdh008 Member

Dang. How hard must she have been hitting him with that shoe for her to be able to stab him to death with it?

5. c1utchmatic

c1utchmatic Member

30 times seems a bit excessive if it were self defense, no? But I'm not going to draw any conclusions just yet. I'm just saying that it's sad he had to die in this sort of way.

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

When one may not be in a sane state of mind...certain things/actions can be excessive...he may have been abusive, and she may have stabbed him 37 times too many...but dang...what a terrible way to go...

7. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Tequilla + Hispanic = No Bueno

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Someone told her:
    "Let's go to El Taconazo"
    and she understood:
    "Let's kill him a taconazos"

:eek:
    Exhibit 1: Mexico's government. :(

9. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's her side of the story at least. I thought I heard a witness comment that she was often physical with him while watching the news the other day. I'd imagine there is a lot more to this than simple self defense.

10. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Damn you!! You just made me want some quesadillas!! Now I have to divert by on my way home. Hope you're happy.