1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UFO Hunters....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Nov 24, 2008.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Anyone see the episode last Wednesday about the 1897 UFO crash in Aurora, TX? For those of you who don't know of the case, it was 5 yrs before aircraft was invented. So there can't be any kind of secret military aircraft excuse or anything of that nature. The naysayers in the area who debunk the story of an alien craft crashing, was that the reported story said the aircraft crashed into a windmill on a poperty of a farmer. And that he disposed of the aircrafts' pieces in his well. They say the windmill was NEVER there and there was never a well. Well...... the UFO Hunters after decades of attempts, were the first ones given permission to explore the property of a little building inwhich was built over the well.

I'm in the process of putting the episode on Youtube, I will post it here as soon as I get it up. I love this SHOW! To all of you losers who don't believe in UFO's, rant on. :)

2. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

So did they find the aircraft pieces?

3. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Well, what they found was melted aluminum fragments on rocks found nearby where the well was located. Upon analysis, the aluminum has a VERY HIGH amount of Iron in it which isn't consistent with anything ever manufactured back in the late 1890's. What's also weird, is the soil and water samples at the bottom of the well contained the same thing, and part of a big oak tree which was struck by the aircraft ALSO CONTAINS some metal fragments inside it. Which is weird how the half side of the tree that was struck is dead and can't seem to grow anything, while the other side isn't effected. I'm uploading the vid now. Give me a few mins and I'll have the entire episode ready to watch.

4. 1onewonjuan

1onewonjuan Member

when the **** can we see some ****in aliens for real? this is some bull ****ing **** that we still have to wait for it to be official. wat are they afraid of? our much better looking bodies?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Don't forget the buried Alien body that might be in the graveyard there. In Aurora Texas no less.

A great show, some of them are better than others, but the Aurora one was great........

All the things that were said to be myths were proven true.

I wish they could exhume the body.

DD

6. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

Will someone post the episode?

7. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Ran across this interesting video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtwVfq5CuBs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtwVfq5CuBs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#7 DaDakota, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

That's what she said, sir. :eek:

For some reason, I'd expect this "2:10 a.m." thread to be coming from Fatty or one of them early morning peeps... so... I don't believe you, sir. ;)

It is selfish to think that THIS IS THE ONLY PLANET THAT CAN HAVE LIVING ORGANISMS, and it is selfish to think that SINCE CAMCORDERS WERE INVENTED, there have been less UFO sightings.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7SfqWGmRffM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7SfqWGmRffM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    "The only country UFOs ever seem to land in..." :D

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

If living organisms, existed outside of Earth........Do you know what the odds are that they would resemble us in any way?(Like these so called aliens in the vids)

10. MadMax

MadMax Member

UFO Hunters is incredibly entertaining. Great show. And this was one of the best episodes.

11. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I agree.

Some of them are duds though.....

I did like the one where all the police came forward that was pretty convincing too.

Wiki Show breakdown

DD

#11 DaDakota, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  12. brooksstephens

Because they use people like you in order to make a living. They claim they have overwhelming evidence of aliens.. but then tell you that they will only show it to you in a set of DVDs that they will sell to you for a given price. Scam.

13. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

I have it uploaded, just waiting for Google to approve it. Not sure how long this process takes.

14. MadMax

MadMax Member

yeah..my real problem with the show..and it's minor...is that the old man in the hat is already so convinced. i think they would have done better WITH THIS SHOW if they'd had someone who wasn't so sure....it would make what they find much more impactful. they have that with the brown-haired guy who is more of the scientist. i don't think there's anything wrong with believing there's something else out there...frankly, i believe there's probably something else out there. but that doesn't lead to the notion that every time something looks funny in the sky, it's an alien! :) but the guy in the hat certainly treats it that way.

15. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=5566196765724071089&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Heres the vid, but does anyone know why it turned out to be so LANDSCAPED? CAN I fix this?

16. Lynus302

Lynus302 Member

The guy in the hat is the editor/publisher/owner/some such thing of UFO Magazine. I was under the impression that this show was his thing, so to speak. No?

17. MadMax

MadMax Member

Hmm...I'm not sure who the creators of the show are. But he certainly appears to be the ringleader.

I don't wanna sound too negative about it...the bottom line is that it's entertaining. I DVR it and watch it regularly.

18. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2008/11/24/obrien.aliens.not.just.crazy.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

19. weslinder

weslinder Member

Maybe it was an early version of the real first airplane: The Ezekiel Airship

[​IMG]

20. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

They actually cover this in the episode I posted above. They say this cigar shaped ship was spotted from coast to coast, and its highly unlikely this was the case. And by the way, I don't think there is an alien flying that one. :p