1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[UFO] Footage - Do you believe?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DaDakota, Jan 6, 2011.

?

Do you believe in UFOs?

1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    58.5%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    41.5%
  1. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Just 200 years ago, nobody would have imagined that we would even have computers... not even thinkable.

I think of UFOs the same way. We're just not advanced enough to even fathom.

2. foo82

foo82 Member

Can't forget this footage.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfqDVP_0O0c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfqDVP_0O0c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  3. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

This.

Along with other things we can't begin to comprehend.

4. ClutchCityReturns

Based on the observable vastness of the universe, I would say I am as certain as one can possibly be about life on other planets.

But, I'm not yet convinced that they have visited Earth.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

That is quite possibly the coolest video these eyes have ever seen.

#25 ima_drummer2k, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  6. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I agree wholeheartedly.

I feel to think life doesn't exist on other planets is very shortsighted and really egotistical of human beings in general. Of the millions of planets and stars out there... ours is the only one to house some kind of life form? really?

to accept that is just mind-blowing to me.

Now, if you ask me if I think they've visited Earth... well I can't say one way or the other b/c we have no idea how advanced (or not) those life forms are... I really couldn't even fathom a guess with any reasonable justification... I might as well flip a coin and say "heads; yes aliens have visited the US and tails; no they haven't"

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

I believe...this is bs...lol

HOnestly, i find it hard to believe we are the only life forms...There has to be other living things on other plants, universe, etc..

8. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

I'm calling fake on all the videos you posted above.

However, there was a video taped on 1/3/11 that seems to be unique. This triangular craft hovers quietly, and motionless for a period of time (video is like 12 minutes long). This is your normal triangle craft (light at each angle, one light in the middle, one light at the rear of the triangle inbetween two angles)

Cool thing about this video, is you can see an airplane/helicopter fly inbetween the camera and the craft... really showing the enormous size of this object.... possibily larger then any craft we have. Have a look! and enjoy... comments on this video are appreciated. (9:30 mark)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xSv2_aTZve4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xSv2_aTZve4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

9. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

Forgetting the problem of interstellar travel for the moment, just taking the problem of other intelligent life locating us in the first place, what are some explanations on how that might be achieved?

Serious question, not baiting or debating you.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

Yup. Technique is called match moving. Not too difficult to do. Anybody with at least 2 years experience in After Effects can make it look believable.

11. lpbman

lpbman Member

Really, really, small chance aliens have been to Earth.

Million to one

That small chance is further divided with a 99% chance aliens arrived inside a comet or asteroid and died vanishing without a trace. .9999999% chance it integrated or began the life cycle on Earth. .0000001% chance Captain Alien man has ever probed or flown by or intervened intelligently in some way in the past.

Stats pulled from butt.

12. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

They say the Bermuda triangle could possibly be a worm hole than can be controlled. Any believers on that?

I was thinking about this the other day, just imagine going to OuterSpace, your surrounded by pure darkness, & stars. Your eyes are opened up to a NEW world, one with infinite of possibilities, as humans it's only natural to ask questions.

I personally believe we are not alone, Aliens have been here on earth watching our progress & even helping with it.

During WWII the United States freaked out once they had gotten word that the Nazis had come close to developing a Nuclear weapon, for some reason the project was stopped, no one knows for sure why. After WWII ended most German scientist were captured and brought to the united states to work for the government. The head of NASA was a German scientist, he was asked how did were they able to develop such intelligence on nuclear weapons he answered with "they helped us, beings not from this world"

Many Americans don't know but at the beginning of the space age it wasn't the USA Vs USSR it was really USA GERMANS vs USSR.

The government keeps too many secrets to be trusted. **** YOU PIECE OF **** GOVERNMENT.

13. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

You've been watching "Ancient Aliens" huh?

14. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I've caught the show a few times, I've seen a lot of documentaries as well, sorry for all the conspiracies, just really intresting stuff.

You can't really know what to believe anymore

15. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Meh they're all fake. If you're a good 3d artist and have the best camera tracking software such as boujou you're can almost fake anything. I've used boujou and it's a freaking great tracking software.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCEsCAWAjWk" frameborder="0"></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  16. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Member

I do quite a bit of video editing, photoshop, and have worked close with GFX artists and I can tell you that everyone of those videos are fake. I believe in UFO's but all of those videos are made up.

17. ChievousFTFace

Better bang some more white girls before the world ends dude.

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

Not the one I posted.

19. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

Your right, be my wingman we can take the world by storm :grin:

20. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I believe there is life on other planets. As many have said, with all the other planets and galaxies out there, there has to be someone other than us.

As far as aliens visiting Earth, I really don't know what to think. There are stories you hear that make you think it might be true. Then, there are stories you hear that make you think, yeah right! :rolleyes:

I like listening to Cost to Coast AM on 560 when I go to sleep at night, there are some crazy ass guest, and stories on there.