1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UFO caught on LIVE footage with NBC DFW Skycam [Video]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Jul 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/weird/What-the--What-Was-That-126203008.html

<embed width="576" height="324" src="http://media.nbcdfw.com/designvideo/embeddedPlayer.swf" flashvars="v=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcdfw.com%2Fi%2Fembed_new%2F%3Fcid%3D126345783&path=%2Fon-air%2Fas-seen-on" allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" /> <p style="font-size:small">View more videos at: <a href="http://www.nbcdfw.com/?__source=embedCode">http://www.nbcdfw.com</a>.</p>

Looks like it could be a bug, however Im no expert.

2. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Member
    Supporting Member

3. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!
    Supporting Member

Screencap for those who can't watch the video. Freaking scary stuff:

[​IMG]

5. across110thstreet

6. Relentless

Relentless Member

There is no one on the BBS I HATE other than ToyCen428

You ****ing troll. Go kick rocks on 59

7. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Member

Inertial dampeners? No big deal. Warp drive is where its at.

8. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Member

Woah. Just out of curiousity, do you think his interest in UFOs is malicious?

9. across110thstreet

malicious? absolutely not.
    completely ignorant?

completely.

why not just have one ToyCen/UFO thread? it all comes from the same source anyway.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread733217/pg1

why can't the mods see this as blatant spamvertising of a conspiracy theory website?

DENY IGNORANCE!!

10. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Clutchfans... Feel The Love.

11. kevC

kevC Member

Have you had any interactions with OHMSS? ToyCen is just a r****ded person. We should nice to mentally challenged people like him because they don't know better but OHMSS is just a straight up a-hole.

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Yeah, I don't get it either. Other than the whole cheating on wife/zoo keeper thing which was just fricken sad, I have nothing against him. A few UFO threads doesn't really bother me all that much to be honest.

13. kevC

kevC Member

Well, there was that one time that he insinuated that 9/11 victims' pictures were photoshopped, therefore basically spitting on their graves.

14. across110thstreet

a few? try a few hundred, and they are all the same, from the same source websites. stupid theories that are always proven false, stupid questions about investing in some fly by night business. locked, merged, duplicate threads abound.

HEY HERE'S A COUPON CODE!!

if websites in GARM are banned or frowned upon (hoopsworld, etc...), I don't see why one poster gets to spam the Hangout (or the D&D when OP inclines) with MISINFORMATION from abovetopsecret.com.

years ago, members predicted OP's eventual collapse- some even showed worried concern about his son. others predicted or suggested mental illness is the culprit. I agree with every single one of them.

the UFO shtick is about two years old, OP is way past that.

I wish I could resist posting in his threads but I honestly feel like one poster has dumbed down this message board with his ignorance of the world around him.

defend the OP all you want, I know I'm not the only one. dude should have a thread starting limit.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

Well, I think most of us pull threads from other sources -- if you never mentioned the website he got these from then none of us would have known it was ATS. So I don't see how he is spamming Clutchfans for ATS.

Now I do believe he is trolling because he will post the most ridiculously fake UFO videos (see the football game with the kites) and then hardly post again in the same thread. If someone else posts a video with a UFO related theme he will usually suddenly become a skeptic even if the footage is really interesting.

16. Obito

Obito Member

And you should go see a therapist.

17. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

I agree, also to a slightly less violent extent. Cheats on his wife and posts UFO videos every other day.

18. across110thstreet

sources that are universally accepted as common fact or legit news. and when other posters copy/paste articles and then hardly posts again, they get called out!

again, I don't know of any other source that is full of so much blatant ignorance of facts than ATS. I don't know of any other poster here that pulls from said source, either. the way he tries to hide the source is predictable and pathetic as well.

he got the 9/11 photoshop thread from there, and it was certainly the one that crossed all moral lines for me.

one ToyCen/UFO thread would suffice, IMO.

19. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Member

When did this happen?

20. across110thstreet

^^
    between the OP posting a question about buying a restaurant franchise and trying to figure out how to hook up a satellite dish, which he was improperly billed for.