1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tybrave maybe a moron hmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fatty fat fat, Oct 13, 2000.

1. fatty fat fat

fatty fat fat Member

Maybe maybe no.

------------------
    I got nothing.

2. Sigemund

Sigemund Contributing Member

LOL!!! OMG, that is classic.

3. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Wrong Forum

------------------

1 person likes this.
  4. DaneB

DaneB Member

Not only is it the wrong forum, buts its just plain stupid to insult somebody in the name of the thread. Especially considering that there is no reason for it. I mean, so what if he may not really care about punctuation or anything? Hes probably just very lazy, when it comes to typing.

5. Elie#17

Elie#17 Contributing Member

Sigemund,

that's incredible, you're by FAR the most modest poster here at clutch BBS. Since Feb '99 and only 60-something posts?

I was at like a hundred something, and just recently i've been postin like 5 times a week. haha...

anyhow, on w/ the conversation.. i agree, tybrave is....hmm.. can someone say FABR???

-Elie17

------------------
    Oh.. so this is how you add a signature huh? coo coo.

6. cuttino

cuttino Contributing Member

Yep, us posting-slackers are pretty amazing aren't we? [​IMG]

------------------

1 person likes this.
  7. Nutcracker

Nutcracker Contributing Member

Ya, i'd say we are [​IMG]

------------------

1 person likes this.
  8. 3pointer

3pointer Member

I did not have many post until recently but I have noticed how certain posters have like 1000 or > ... I got jelous and decided to start posting more frequent.

------------------
    Life moves pretty fast, If you don't stop and look once in a while you might miss it!! ... Ferris Bueler

9. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Post envy?? [​IMG]

You still have more than me. Posts, that is.... [​IMG]

------------------
    Save our children from the TAAS test:
    TAAS test report card
    TAAS test fact sheet

1 person likes this.
  10. Sigemund

Sigemund Contributing Member

Elie #17 -- I've been with the BBS for many years (back when it kept changing every two weeks or so), and I had about 600 posts with the old Ultimate BBS. As this place has heated up, I've become kindof a lurker, and so now I just read and lately I've been commenting on occasion. It's amazing to see how CC.net has blown up from 5 to 10 new posts (not new topics) per day to almost 100 in one forum alone. Lots of the people from back then are still here and many of them are still fairly regular posters.

** BACK TO LURKING **

1 person likes this.
  11. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

theres no question about ty being a moron...he is one. no im serious [​IMG]

12. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Fatty, i haven't read any other posts in this thread than your's and I don't care to. You are being just as much as a troll as Ty by posting total crap. Drop it and move on to what we are here to talk about...Rockets basketball. If you have a problem with that, e-mail me directly. No offense intended.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

------------------
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and pimp-slap the mother****** upside the head!

13. Elie#17

Elie#17 Contributing Member

Sigemund,

I, on the otherhand have been just the oposite, I never posted, until this second board came up.. I do however, remember reading your posts from WAY back when.. as I've been visiting since the beginning as well..

-elie17

------------------
    Oh.. so this is how you add a signature huh? coo coo.

14. fatty fat fat

fatty fat fat Member

Pimpy:

C'mon, baby! I've been here long enough to know where threads belong, but that was too good for me to pass up!

Look... I'll be the first to say that I am a Rocket's FAN. I will probably have little to none insider info on the Rockets. But I do believe that I can (on occasion) bring some good comic relief to this board. I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but I'm a big fan of humor that denegrates someone, even if only in jest. (I'm a BIG south park fan) I simply thought it was funny, so I posted it. No disrespect to ANYONE!!!!

(The thoughts and views of fatty's specifically state that anything written in CAPS should be automatically assumed to be false with the mandantory elementary school logic of "opposite day" being taken in it's place) [​IMG]

------------------
    I got nothing.