1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Two NY policeman assassinated by African American as revenge for Eric Garner

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Dec 20, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Disgusting. This is what happens when there is an African American pity party and hate-fest against this country's brave policemen. You get 2 innocents killed. You have yourselves to blame.

Two NY policeman assassinated by African American as revenge for Eric Garner

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner — in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman’s *assassination-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

“It’s an execution,” one law-enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of police officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos.
    The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill in Bedford-Stuyvesant when they were shot point-blank in the head by the lone gunman, identified by sources as Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, who had addresses in Georgia and Brooklyn.
    Moments after killing the two officers, he too was dead, having turned the gun on himself on a nearby subway platform as cops closed in.
    “I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a person believed to be the gunman wrote on Instagram in a message posted just three hours before the officers were shot.
    “They Take 1 Of Ours…Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, signing off with, “This May Be My Final Post.”

1 person likes this.
  2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This guy murdered his girlfriend before he did this, didn't he? Safe to say he had bigger issues...

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

There really needs to be a way to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

4. The Law

The Law Member

This thread won't reach the level of several others in the D&D, nor will it be talked about in the media for months on end.

Very sad day for the families of two of my brothers. Gave my wife and kids an extra hug tonight before I left for work. I think she is more stressed out about this than I am.

#RIPNYPD
    #BlueLivesMatter

5. likestohypeguy

Why do we have to specify that they were assassinated by "African Americans"?

:mad:

6. MystikArkitect

Negative. We need more guns and lighter gun control laws. If those cops were allowed to open carry none of this would've happened.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Indeed. And I don't have a problem with texxx's thread title. Seems accurate to me, and not "tilted" racially. Trust me. If I thought that was the case, I'd say so!

8. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

All lives are precious.

1 person likes this.
  9. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

I'm not surprised. With as many innocent people that the police have murdered and harrassed over several decades, people are bound to come to a breaking point. I'm surprised this isn't more typical. A lot of you say what's politically correct, but know to avoid the police, and that's because you know that they aren't being peace officers. They're harassers and oppressers, and young people are growing up seeing how the police ruin the lives of good people as part of a system that profits from legislating more criminals into existance.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Mr. Doe, I was harassed multiple times by the Houston police back in the 1960's and early to mid '70's and I would never make a statement like yours about the typical police officer. If you were any broader, you'd have to wear a bra. Try doing their job sometime. You couldn't pay me enough money to take that on. There are bad apples, sure, and they get the headlines, but the average cop on the beat is worked hard, underpaid, and definitely underappreciated. The "bad apples?" They should be in jail.

1 person likes this.
  11. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Good question...sort of like why African Americans never seem to give crap when one of the thousands of their own die as long as other black people kill them, but lose their minds when a white person kills them...weird stuff. Maybe race plays a role? I dunno...

12. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

This counts as terrorism right?

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Same reason we do it when they're the victims, also the psychopath posted it on his Facebook page.

14. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

who cares

rip eric garner

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You know BigTexxx, if there were a so-called African American pity party back in the day of baby boomers we wouldn't have this massive divide between racial minorities and whites/authority figures.

But of course. Baby boomers were too interested in participating in white flight, block busting, and red lining to keep themselves segregated from the poors and the racial minorities and now that you've basically bred an entire generation of racial minorities to view authority figures and white men as oppressors; you blame all of it on the millennials for having a basic human attribute called sympathy and empathy.

I'm not at all excusing certain members of the black community who respond to stuff like this with violence and barbaric behavior, but you are part of the generation that helped mold it.
    You're an idiot and part of the problem.

#16 RedRedemption, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Sorry, Instagram, not Facebook. Never really caught on with this social media bull****.

17. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

What? Really?

18. The Law

The Law Member