1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Twitter Question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by smr6, Jun 11, 2012.

1. smr6

smr6 Member

Hey guys I have been reading these forums for a couple years now and just decided to get involved in this as well as other methods to follow Rockets updates.

So I wanted to know what are the good people to follow on twitter for Rockets news. I don't want any of the people who spread stupid rumors I just wanted all your input on who the best sources are.

Thanks for the help!

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

jonathan feigen

3. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

inb4 information sitting

4. conquistador#11

kyle lowry. he'll give some encoded messages and good video game reviews.

Maury himself. Great numbers, like 95% of making the playoffs with a win.

Parsons for funny and cool images of bears hibernating, which was like three out of four weeks.

5. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Woj from yahoo
    Sam Amick
    Ken Berger
    Marc Stein
    David Aldridge
    Chad Ford

Those are who I follow for NBA news. I follow BimaThug and Larry Coon as well.

6. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

I'd add:
    Jonathan Givony ‏ @DraftExpress
    Chris Mannix ‏ @ChrisMannixSI
    Marc J. Spears ‏ @SpearsNBAYahoo

And of course:
    ClutchFans.net ‏ @clutchfans
    Jason Friedman ‏ @RocketsJCF
    Jonathan Feigen ‏ @Jonathan_Feigen
    Daryl Morey ‏ @dmorey

Then there are the likes of Ric Bucher, Chris Broussard and Alex Kennedy who 99% of the time will fill you time-line with random stuff nobody cares about or 'confirm' stuff that's already out there. Once or twice a year they may have something relevant though.

7. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Follow me, I know everything about nothing.

8. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

The best source IMO is jonathan feigen. I think the Rockets sometime uses him as a information feeder. No one knew about McHale being coach, or last year, we had a scoop that the Rockets had a trade going with Magic, until Dwight pulled the plug by signing a pledge he will play for the Magic's 2012-13 season.