1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Survivor 27 : Blood vs. Water

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, Aug 21, 2013.

1. The Boz

The Boz Member

They took it down.

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The token couple. I think they're the only non blue eyed people in the cast.

3. The Boz

The Boz Member

Started tonight. Anyone watching? I dvr them to skip commercials.

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Yes, 10 million viewers and no real cast salaries, this thing will be on forever. There are like three singing shows, for f's sake.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Black people are NEVER safe on competition reality shows. It really doesn't matter how well they do they are done. If some how they end up on the bottom and up for eviction, they are done.

1 person likes this.
  6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Dude brought heat on his relative because he acted like a punk. Not but wise he or she were black.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

She was the strongest female on their team. They get rid of one of their strongest female character to spite someone that isn't even on their team AND the weakest player? Even if this effects Gervase on the other team, who cares? He was still the weakest man there. What does making him I guess emotionally weaker accomplish? Makes no sense to me.

1 person likes this.
  8. rocketurk

rocketurk Member

I agree. Newbies always suck against the returnees in this game. And already at the first tribal they didn't vote out the weakest one and they voted someone out because of the behaviour of the loved one. Doesn't make sense at all to me.

9. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Agreed. Stupid move but to blame racism is a stretch.

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Gervase reaction to the win was just asinine, he barely survived or contributed to the win.

11. updawg

updawg Member

Agree, stupid move voting her out, should of booted one of the other chicks

But, how the **** can you go on this show and not know how to swim or make a fire

12. GRENDEL

By this point and time you'd think they'd come prepared for both.

13. ths balla

ths balla Member

Because they have 4 athletic guys so strength isnt a priority and its a good way of sending a message, "even if you win you better be careful because we can still vote out your loved one." Also, you always want to keep some weaker players around, they are so scared of being voted off that they are eager to do anything you tell them.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This.

They voted the wrong person out.

And why is no one scrambling to find an idol?

Colton's inner b**** really came out in that exchange with Kat on the boat. It was pretty funny though.

15. GRENDEL

That's what I was thinking as well, they've had a secret idol for each of the last few years, I expected them to be scrambling looking for it.

16. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

When the groups are this big, all people need is an excuse to gravitate towards a person to vote out. JarVase presented it on a platter by sucking, then gloating, with no regard to the fact that the losers were a team full of all of their loved ones.

Oh, and Culpepper seems a little on the dim side.

17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

What is even worse, evidently he couldnt swim the last time he was on(season 1 iirc) and in the intervening 13 years he never bothered to learn.

Add that to his trashtalking when it was obvious he almost cost his team the prize, and you got yourself a real moron.

a little?

I was literally rolling on the floor(I was playing with the dog while watching) when he was there holding his hands up and tryin to figure out how to display his mathematical prowess.

Colton.....oh my god I hate this guy. His BF actually seems like a cool guy...opposites attract I guess. Or maybe they are just the only two gay guys in rural whereeverthehell tiny town they come from.