1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, Sep 8, 2014.

1. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

They have really gone off the deep end. I use to root for Jax but now all he does is murder everyone. Im only still watching because I want to see how he finds about his mom.

2. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Actually don't think it started off bad but it's getting progressively worse. I was hoping Jax would pull a move on Marks ala the b**** ATF agent but all he did was predicatively look lost & r****ded.

Jax has been on another level of stupid & I can't believe no ones even thought of even questioning Gemma's accusations...

The Wendy bits pain me, along with the kid, along with that guy & his mom.

I also think this show lost what was it's strong suit, it's casting. All these new characters, from the Sheriff, the guy & his mom, rat's girlfriend, they're just all boring as ****. Remember when they had characters like, AJ Weston, crazy atf lady, Kozik, halfsack, Darby, Jimmy O?

I'm on the same boat with you guys, just wana see the ending.

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Clay was killed because he'd gone off the deep end and did similar things but now we're supposed to believe that the club just follows Jax because he they love him so much.....

I know it's a gross oversimplification but still....

4. conquistador#11

the most inept organized crime club. they want to kill oppie, mistakenly kill his old lady instead. One of them wants to kill a niner, mistakenly kills the daughter of a mob boss.
    jesus christ!!!

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I, sadly, think I'm there now. At first, I was excited because I had no idea where this season was going to lead. With 4 episodes left, they're no farther along in the story than they were with the season opener. They just keep repeating the same themes over and over with no movement at all towards anything being resolved. Sutter's writing this season seems like he is distracted and suffering from ADD. He can't seem to move on with the story. These last 4 have to be jammed pack full of stuff because there's too much to resolve.

In the immortal words of many Monty Python skits..."GET ON WITH IT!"

6. Buck Turgidson

I like that the naive pastor's kid is the only person in a world full of hardened career criminals to call Jax out on his b.s: "No, I'm not going to trust you. Every time you say that things go to hell and people get hurt."

7. body slam

body slam Member

Tig both times

8. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Hopefully Jax and the whole crew die at the end. All the stupid crap they have done and killing a President did it for me. He has to go...

Watch Gemma be the only one who survives lol

9. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

I'm like most of y'all I just want to see emma get her issue. Every time Jax gets caught up he goes to snitching, which is so hypocritical based on the premise of the show.

10. Obito

Well there it is, Abel spilled the beans, looks like Jax is still gonna do some investigating.

That house where they took out Mark's crew, that's Ava Crowders house from Justified right?

11. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I really hate to keep ragging on it but that whole subplot with the kid and giving him the major reveal was eye rollingly bad.

I'm ready for it to be over but still curious to see how they end it.

I think you are right about the house, looked really familiar.

12. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

I know he's a kid, but it's painful to watch him talk. Just awful. And way too much man ass in this episode. I'm so ready for this painful season to end. Jax is the worst leader ever.

13. Kid So Fresh

Kid So Fresh Member

This week's episode was pretty bad ass, but the after show is always awkward.

14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Did any of y'all watch the Anarchy Afterword? Sutter cringed at the kid that plays Abel's acting.

That said, it was nice to see them finally progress the story. Most of this season has been a waste. There's still a lot to deal with over these last 3. Does Jax still have Juice go after Lin? Marks getting out of the pen will complicate things. Obviously, the Gemma issue will be the primary theme going forward. How Jax deals with that should be interesting...because Juice is in on that, too. Then, does Gemma rat out Wendy and Wayne for helping hide Juice?

15. Buck Turgidson

If you consider that he's playing some sort of meth/heroin/crackbaby, maybe the kid is a better actor than we realize.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, that's what I was thinking this last episode.

This show, to me anyway, has always been over the top bad and fun. This season to me is no different.

17. likestohypeguy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IoD8v9UZepU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Wow, Conan can actually ride.

Also this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xGyKBFCd_u4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

In the preview it looks like Wendy comes clean an tells Jax about Gemma helping hide Juice.

20. Obito

Monkey's out of the bottle, Pandora doesn't go back in the box man!!!