1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

So is Juice going to get a pardon?

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

From the previews, it kind of looks like it.

3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I had a feeling it was going this direction a while back. Glad I bailed early.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I thought how the Juice-Mayan thing developed was stupid. If you just wanted to tie it in quickly to get him back in samcro custody, they could have had the Mayans spot Juice by coincidence and captured him for leverage.

Having Juice just walk up to them seems like a pretty dumb move. Of course they're going to use him, not help him.

5. GRENDEL

Yeah, if you ask me, Juice's whole storyline has been stupid this season.

6. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

In Juice's own words he's a coward and a traitor. That is exactly what a coward/traitor would do.

7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I guess I'm one of those people that can ignore being a critic and just watch a show for the enjoyment of watching the show and seeing where the story goes. I'm someone that can still watch new Simpson's episodes. Yeah, they were better in the 90's but they're still funny.

I suppose I don't see the dropoff in SOA that many of you are whining about. You know, I liked season 3. It's a fictional tv show. I'm ok if they take some liberties with what could be perceived as realistic.

Saying Sutter isn't a good writer? That is the first time I've seen that said by anyone.

#67 leroy, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

A coward and a traitor goes to the police, not a semi-rival club who's likely to get you killed.

9. leroy

Weird episode. Interesting plan with Juice that looks likely to backfire. Strange that they showed Bobby still alive in the previews for next week. Would have been a good chance for more suspense. I'm surprised that we've gotten this far along in the season with losing any major characters. I thought for a moment Gemma was going to shoot Happy and/or Rat. Now that Abel knows the secret, I'll be curious to see how it plays out. I'm thinking he tells his teacher. I don't think they brought in Courtney Love for a bit part in one episode...but I could be wrong.

There are still so many possibilities how this plays out.

10. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

pretty suspenseful with the gemma, rat, and happt stuff, i thought for sure that's where the ****storm would start, nice touch with the eyeball

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Yeah, I thought Gemma was going to react at some point. Several different moments in this episode, where i felt someone would die.

Theo Huxtable came in for short cameo, so I don't think Love's character will do much more, either. I think they probably had a short stint planned for Manson, as well, but they stretched his part out some more.

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Just finished watching the episode, anyone catch Carmelo tonight? lol

Weakest episode so far, thought there was going to be some retaliation but Jax looks more confused than ever.

13. GRENDEL

LOL, a little hard to miss since they kept putting him in shots.

Jax is just continuing his, let's do the stupidest thing possible.....club is barely starting to notice this might not be the best route.....

14. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

I don't watch this show, but I thought I'd pass on the information to those that do. Three of the guys from this show will be in Galveston for the biker rally for those that would like to meet them. Here is the info:

$150 SOA Ultimate Experience
    Meet Tommy "Chibs" Flanagan, Mark "Bobby" Boone & Ryan "Opie" Hurst!
    Thurs Night & Fri day autograph signing sessions available. Your package includes:
    - VIP Welcome Party Thursday from 6-10 pm at Devil's Cut Saloon
    - Exclusive, commemorative Lone Star Rally SOA Experience T-Shirt!
    - Light catering at autograph signings
    - A Sons of Anarchy group photo slick
    - A Boardwalk Pass to Galveston's Hottest Attraction, The Pleasure Pier!

Spaces are limited, reserve yours today!

http://www.lonestarrally.com/vip-packages.php

15. leroy

Just finished myself. Have to agree...that was not a good episode. The bird thing was just dumb and unnecessary.

16. K mf G

no one wants to talk about bobby?

17. GRENDEL

Was anyone surprised by what happened him?

18. body slam

body slam Member

Anyone else ready for this show to end already. I've been a loyal fan almost from the start, but the show can not hold my attention any more. I feel like the only reason I'm watching the this season is because I have so much invested in the show. That I may as well see how it ends.

19. GRENDEL

Yep, I'm right there with you. I've enjoyed most of the series but Christ this season has just been painful....

20. K mf G

this is exactly how i felt watching season 3