1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(TV Show) The Flash

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmac2therack, May 15, 2014.

1. 713

713 Member

Please elaborate. I'm so confused lol!

2. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Wells could be Flash or Reverse Flash from the future. I honestly don't really know. Maybe he's just collecting crap? *shrug*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Strange for Reverse Flash to beat the crap out of himself. I'd have to say the Scientist is far advanced over the Reverse Flash in order to be able to catch him. Also, the upgrade was not on the Reverse Flash. So the Scientist Flash is clearly the more advanced Flash.

But also, why would the scientist want to catch reverse Flash anyway. what does he get out of that? Other than possibly learning how to catch the real Flash.

As far as trying to kill himself. Option A is that was his only way out. In order to get the kid to free the scientist. Option B would be that h really hates the scientist for what he did to create him, and wants him dead, but he could have killed him all week, so why wait. So option B makes no sense to me.

Also interesting is that one of the characters has shown a special interest in vibrations all season long.

I can't make heads or tails of it.

As for the young cop and who he is in all of this, no clue. But he now knows the Flash is good. He gets it. Reverse Flash technically could have killed everyone, but left him alone, perhaps hoping he hooks up with IRIS to piss off Flash.

I would agree that Future Red Flash would save himself, so that he could change the future. But that means that Reverse Flash would have killed the whole family. So that is one mean mother fer.

4. AFS

AFS Member

Don't read this spoiler if you don't want info from the comic lore.
    More likely is that Eddie is Reverse Flash's ancestor. In the comics, Reverse Flash's is a guy from the future by the name of Eobard Thawne. If RF is Eobard and Eddie is his ancestor, killing Eddie would also kill him. It's also a little suspicious that Wells really blatantly said Eddie's last name out loud. Maybe this was to alert RF that Eddie is his ancestor?

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

He looks beat up . . . but not burned

I wonder if that is significant

Rocket River

6. SK34

SK34 Member

I was just coming to point out that eddie could be the reverse flash but your logic makes much more sense..

still confused as to who Dr. Wells can be? ... .wtf...

7. hooroo

hooroo Member

If the Flash writers are going by the "same matter can not occupy same space" rule for time travel then it's not Wells.

8. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

anyone still following?
    holy shieet mun!
    [​IMG]

9. ashiin

ashiin Member

This episode was loaded with so much crazy I don't know how to handle it.

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

It's been really good since it came back from the mid season break.

Time travel, Grodd, and Reverse Flash!!!

11. SexyButIgnorant

This show has taken over Arrow's spot for me. Love Arrow, but Flash has been absolutely fantastic. They're really delving into a BUNCH of stuff that one would think would happen over seasons. I'm not really into the comic books, but is there enough stuff to make it last beyond this season!? Or is this simply setting up everything in the first season to have an open playground of sorts for future seasons? Regardless, I love this show.

12. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

Ive been very happy with the flash, couldn't watch arrow, seemed like a crappy batman.

13. SK34

SK34 Member

LOL..

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I know they wouldn't do it, but how crazy would it be if Barry playing with time travel affects Arrow too?

15. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I think Arrows a little better actually, both are good shows.

Arrows villain's are incredible, Emily Bett Rickards alone is worth watching, yum.

16. opticon

opticon Member

I like both shows. The show runners of arrow describe it as a crime drama with super hereos.

Flash is run by the same people who make arrow but it is more of comic book TV show so the plots develop faster.

The thoughts above are not all my own but I do agree with them.
    There is a YouTube channel called emergency awesome Where a guy gives episode breakdowns of comic book and Sci themed shows. He gives a lot of good insight about what is going on with the shows that make watching more enjoyable.

1 person likes this.
  17. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

so the reverse flash at the end of the last episode was the future Wells or the current Wells? I'm guessing future Wells since current Wells doesn't have full use of his powers just yet?

18. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I still am of the theory that Wells is future Barry. Also I am not sure that Barry was there 15 years ago to save his mother. The greater good is a subject that is recurring in this show (especially with Wells). I think that Barry does go back in time, but at the end does not try to stop the killing. However I am not sure how this will play out.

I also do not think wells is the bad guy, i expect a twist, but I am not sure what it will be.

Also Grodd was actually pretty well done. I am no comics fan, and I was skeptical of a giant intelligent Gorilla being the bad guy, but so far he does intrigue me.

off topic why do you have so little rep? You have been here for years, and for some reason I remember your name, so you cannot be a bad poster.

19. BiGGieStuFF

As my status says, I'm Patrick Beverley. I'm there for all the minutes but my impact is minimal so it doesn't garner much attention. I'm no MVP poster. I'm just there to keep the flow going from time to time.

Hell I dont' know why I have so little rep. hahaha.

20. BiGGieStuFF

I feel the same way. A part of me feels Wells is the future flash. I'm watching the show w/o looking up too much information and it's got me guessing every which way, which is a good thing.