1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV Show] House Of The Dragon

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Oct 5, 2021.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Booooooo.

Sajan likes this.
  3. JW86

JW86 Member

Glad I haven't started watching yet!

4. i3artow i3aller

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

had me excited. thought season 2 was out.

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Writers strike...

I so can't wait for Netflix Greece's treatment of GoT, which features Vasili Spanoulis...the T-Mac of Greece.

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I'll pay to see that.

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Season 2 Reportedly Casts THE DARK TOWER Actor Tom Taylor As Lord Cregan Stark
    [​IMG]
    Though we're unlikely to get an official announcement until the strikes are over, a new report is claiming that Tom Taylor (The Dark Tower) has joined the cast of House of the Dragon as Cregan Stark...

Season 2 of HBO's Game of Thrones prequel series, House of the Dragon, is currently filming at Leavesden Studios in Surrey, and while we're unlikely to get an official announcement until the strikes are at an end, reports from the set indicate that a major new character has been cast.

According to WikiOfThrones.com and several other outlets, Tom Taylor has joined the production as Ned Stark's ancestor, Lord Cregan Stark.

Known as the Wolf of the North (and the Old Man of the North in later life), Cregan was the Lord of Winterfell and head of House Stark during the reigns of kings Viserys I, Aegon II, Aegon III and Daeron I Targaryen. He also served as Hand of the King for Aegon III after the Dance of the Dragons.

During the war between the Greens and the Blacks, Cregan became a powerful ally of Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen after bonding with her son Prince Jacaerys Velaryon, who flew to Winterfell to negotiate with the stern lord and attempt to gain support for his mother's cause. We won't go into what happens next to avoid spoilers for the show, but let's just say Cregan and his forces cause a lot of problems for Queen Alicent and her followers.

The now 22-year-old Taylor played Jake Chambers in the big-screen adaptation of The Dark Tower, and has appeared in the likes of Doctor Foster, The Kid Who Would be King, and The Bay. He also played young Uhtred in The Last Kingdom.

We'll be sure to update once his casting is made official.

"The prequel series finds the Targaryen dynasty at the absolute apex of its power, with more than 15 dragons under their yoke. Most empires—real and imagined—crumble from such heights. In the case of the Targaryens, their slow fall begins almost 193 years before the events of Game of Thrones, when King Viserys Targaryen breaks with a century of tradition by naming his daughter Rhaenyra heir to the Iron Throne. But when Viserys later fathers a son, the court is shocked when Rhaenyra retains her status as his heir, and seeds of division sow friction across the realm."

House of the Dragon stars Paddy Considine (Peaky Blinders) as King Viserys Targaryen, Olivia Cooke (Ready Player One) as Alicent Hightower, Emma D’Arcy (Wanderlust) as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Matt Smith (Doctor Who) as Prince Daemon Targaryen.

An exact season 2 premiere date has yet to be announced.

9. OkayAyeReloaded

[​IMG]

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

imagine if we had bruce lee's descendent be in house of the dragon. it is the way.

VooDooPope likes this.
  12. i3artow i3aller

The Starbucks cup. Whew

Andre0087 and Jontro like this.