1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV Series] Chuck

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DudeWah, Dec 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Are you kidding me? Chuck has been one of the best hours on television week after week. I hate mainstream America.

2. Astro101

Astro101 Member

My bad, I misread the link as NBC has decided not to renew, not that it hasn't renewed yet. I guess there is still a sliver of hope.

Also, about the Leno show mentioned earlier, if you look at it from NBC's POV, it's good business. A talk show is cheap to make, you've got a built in audience, and if it's got people watching, you've got solid ratings for five nights a week. Bad news is it's a hit for creative and original programming, not that NBC would stick up for it anyway.

3. dantonv08

dantonv08 Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLcm1PNJiRI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLcm1PNJiRI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

4. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

Agree.

5. dantonv08

dantonv08 Member

DVR IT AND WATCH IT AFTER THE GAME TONIGHT
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dyosz3w3Oyk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dyosz3w3Oyk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SAVE IThttp://chucktv.net/about-2/chuck-campaign-watchbuyshare/

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b107874_save_one_show_help_your_fave_see.html

6. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

[​IMG]

I love the show. This lady above is the reason I got into it in the first place.......... I'm not much into women in the celeb world, but she is just fantasticlly HOT!!! :D

7. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

her character is awesome, too.. a badass, yet caring. in fact, maybe she should be #2 in the marry-a-fictional-character thread

8. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

This is one of the greatest shows currently on TV.

Hopefully we'll get to experience a third season.

9. kaleidosky

pretty cool ending this week.. though hard to see how it'll go past this season now. i hope it does..

10. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Very good episode again tonight.. It's going to be interesting to see how they end this season.

Why must all the good shows lie on the chopping block??

11. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

If this show is canceled, I'm selling off every TV in my home. Chuck isn't my absolute favorite show on the air right now but all the good stuff seems to get the boot and I'm sick of it!

12. halfbreed

I think we might see a new structure of the show if the third season gets the green light.

Think less Buy More and more spy story.

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I'd be ok with that.

14. dantonv08

dantonv08 Member

jordana brewster is sooo hottt

15. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I will go postal if there is no third season. The direction the show seems to be going in looks like it will be awesome! I loved Monday's episode..

16. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

with the first being....

17. kaleidosky

well i said Cameron from TSC...but that's more of a joke than Sarah walker!

18. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Great episode last night.

Even if it was 59 minutes of static and the one minute of Yvonne Strahovski in her underwear, it was a great episode.

It's hard to tell where they're going with it. It almost looks like NBC is preparing the season finale next week as the series finale.

19. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

That's not NBC that's the creators of the show.... they want to have a 'resolution' of sorts if they don't get picked back up.

I loved last night.. the one liners were plentiful and each and every one made me laugh.

LOL I find it funny that we had half naked Sarah and half naked Morgan in the same episode... no half naked John Casey?? or Awesome?? so not cool ;)

20. halfbreed

I think they're setting Chuck up for a big choice next week between fully embracing the spy world or going back to his previous life.