1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Mr Robot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A_3PO, May 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

How truly ****ed up is Elliot in the head? Forgetting that his sister ever existed and not remembering what his father looked like.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In ancient Greece the boy killed his dad and slept and married his mom... anything possible (Oedipus theme)

That theme is old dude

3. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

do you mean Shayla? If so you may need to go back and watch episode 6.

This episode was really good. I'm in the group that hopes his dad is still alive. I think that would make a more interesting story. However, I think that is what they will use as the red herring and when they "talk" it will be revealing he has manifested his dad.

4. VanityHalfBlack

Not shayla, after her death there was another hipster chick who came by his apartment with a goldfish or something. She just randomly shows up and Elliot was asking if she had the hookup on some morphine pills or something.

5. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

That was a flashback and it was shayla. They were showing how they met.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The person that most makes me think that His Dad is alive and real is the Black Guy
    His Scenes with Elliot and his Dad . . . .seems to be a bit like they are two different people

I mean . . .one minute you watching him come off a high
    the next he all in your grill with a gun
    AND YOU STILL WORK WITH THIS GUY?

I don't know .. . . This episode definitely started moving things forward
    Though I cannot figure out why the guy killed the woman on the roof.

Rocket River

7. VanityHalfBlack

Really? Oh I see, was that scene after he erased her file and burnt it on a blank cd and labeled it The cure: Disintegration?

8. VanityHalfBlack

Damn, Shayla's death really is that much more emotional, now that I think about it. Doesn't help when the Cure song is playing in the background.

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yeah, that was Shayla.

10. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I got the feeling that he killed her due because of his ego. His ego is his "vulnerability" as he and his fine ass girl like to look for in their targets. The CTO dude really hit his ego, and he just didn't let it go. So he let that energy get to him and couldn't stand looking at the CTO wife. He killed her to spite CTO guy. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't part of the grand plan. It actually threw a wrench in it. Which would upset his fine ass fiancé.

Him dancing around the issue and taking orders leads me to believe that the fine ass fiancé is actually an evil mastermind. She's even using crazy ego guy for his hacking ability and high position of power in a major corporation. I'm thinking she attacked his vulnerability (ego) to get him to do what she wants. Hyping him up, big house, crazy loving, allowed flings. If he loses the high position, he's worthless. Probably why he was so scared and shook when he killed that girl and never told his fine ass girl.

11. VanityHalfBlack

I'm guessing the woman Tyrell killed was the wife of a CTO which Tyrell is desperately in position to do so. Or his crazy ass Swedish wife put him up to it.

12. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Just my two here; it seems very obvious that the wife is running their relationship as weird as that may sound. It's also obvious to me that she instantly knew he killed her once they said she was dead.

As for why he killed her? it's like you said, he couldn't control himself and he took it a bit too far. He's crazy -- crazy people do crazy ****.

13. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm thinking that we will eventually see that Tyrell and F Society have the same goal, to take down E Corp. No idea what his motivation is but I think we find out in the next episode. I also think it is possible they are working in conjunction with FSociety either thru the contact he has with Eliot's dad or with Eliot himself depending on the manner of his Dads existence. I don't think his running into Eliot at the mountain was a coincidence.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Thanks .. . I was missing what language they were speaking

I hope he is not another personality

Rocket River

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Tyrell is definitely not a figment of Elliot's imagination.

16. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Unless Eliot is the figment of Tyrell.

17. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

You're overthinking now.

18. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

That was tongue in cheek. Not really what I think.

19. VanityHalfBlack

I hope not. Please let these characters be real.

20. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

What's with the PS3 controller in the picture of Mr Robot? Does that confirm he is alive? Elliott's father supposedly died in his childhood. :confused: