1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Grimm Season III

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This season has gotten much better.
    Trouble is gone . . .and that was like 75% what was wrong last season
    Juliette is more involved . .. .
    interesting new Vessen

Still needs to work on the overall conspiracy with the 'royal' family
    While they showed why the baby is special . . .. they have not said why
    [Why is the Captain not as special? His mom is a HexenBeast and his dad is a Royal]

I hope constantine comes back too . . .but it is not looking good.

Rocket River

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

My frustration is that Nick's inner circle is too large. Someone needs to die off (maybe Wu?) and someone needs to turn on Nick. I think Juliette could/should become an enemy of Nick and it would give the show a better dynamic. Also, does every freaking case they solve have to be vessen? Jesus...

Another cool thing would be if they broke away from cases from time to time to further the whole Royals storyline. I feel like it's becoming a crime drama with magic. Give it a little better dynamic. I think Burn Notice is a good example of how you can have two simultaneous storylines, one connecting across multiple episodes and the other episodic.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I liked Trouble...

I have no Idea why this show exists. All the story lines seem to stall and get forgotten about. What ever happened to Nick being a zombie? What was up with that group trying to get Trouble to join them? What's the point of the Vessen Council, Resistance and the Royal Family?

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I like Wu . . he is good comic relief
    I think they overly dependent on Monroe and wife - seriously don't need to be in every episode much less the solution in every episode

Julliette turning to an enemy would be interesting . . .a good change of dynamic
    I think the Captain needs to be more sinister now . .. he has become too close and friendly with Nick - I think he should have some sinister motive or something. Or at least have more friction with Nick. Juilette could help with that

You are correct. They drop so many storylines. I keep waiting for them to come back later. Joss is usually good at that but i think this is his brother and friends with his name added to give the show weight.

Rocket River