1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Fall Premiere Dates

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by countingcrow, Sep 8, 2010.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Um no, it was from Hawaii Five 0

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yes! Plus Family Guy. And, I know I'm a nerd but I loves me some Smallville. :eek:

[​IMG]

I think this is the season he finally gets his wings.

3. VanityHalfBlack

That's the one I'm lookin out for!!!

4. University Blue

Unless they really rock the ratings, I believe this is also Smallville's last season.

Let's hope they go all out with inclusion of Justice League characters.

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

It was on last nite, watched it. It was fun, a little choppy at times but I enjoyed it, I'm biased though because I could just look at Maggie Q endlessly....

6. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I need to start watching Smallville again :( I loved the first few seasons. Tom Wellington is soooo hot.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yes, it looks like they're trying to make that tranisiton from last seasons epsiodes and bringing the characters in more and more as the storyline goes.

At least they had a solid 10 season run if so. :(

8. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

holy freaking crap "mike and molly" might actually be worse than "outsourced". it's a love story between a twenty-something rosie o'donnell and an uglier, non-funny version of kevin james. with ridiculous black people stereotypes not-so-subtly thrown in.

cbs proving once again that they suck donkey balls