1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[tv] Community

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nice Rollin, Sep 17, 2009.

1. PointForward

PointForward Member

This is gonna sound really weird, but what gets me the most is her lips and the way she talks, and those perfect teeth! :eek: :eek:

and don't forget she owns Annie in the "body" department, but I can definitely see why someone would find Annie hotter.

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

lol thats funny, that is actually what I think makes her the most unattractive. Her mouth is weird and her lips are thin. She has this weird way of talking, kinda like how 50 Cent talks. Like she can't really open her mouth all the way.

She isn't ugly at all, I would definitely hit.

3. sew

sew Member

I'm not so sure about that.

[​IMG]

Annie staring in the web series "Hot Sluts."

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Annie seems like the kind of girl that would let Troy give her the Anne Hathaway if he wanted to. Britta? No way she's letting you go there.

5. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

speaking of anne hathaway, the is who britta reminds me of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. aghast

aghast Member

I like that title.

No matter how much you fail in googling for that web series, you cannot fail.

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Watched last night for the first time start to finish.

Chevy Chase's character stole the show.

Too bad it's probably going to be cancelled.

8. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I agree man but I doubt it's going to get canceled, its already been picked up for a full season, always a good sign

9. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Last night's episode was the first one that I actually enjoyed. I'm glad I stuck with it. Abed's Batman was freaking greatness... and that stats teacher was smoking... as was Annie in her skeleton costume.

10. GRENDEL

Annie in her skeleton costume was very nice...

11. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

I can't think of a show that has a better ensemble cast than Community right now...the Office used to be up there for me but I've gotten tired of everyone's one dimensional schtick. Each cast member brings something different...

And Abed's batman is sheer win.

12. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Hey, I can't stop grinding my teeth and I want to hump everything that moves.

Dude, what did you give me? My heart is racing and I can't pee.

13. GRENDEL

fixed

14. aghast

aghast Member

"Batman, are you staying for the party?"
    "If I stay, there can be no party."

Yep.
    At the risk of wasting another afternoon staring at that moving image, I checked out the "Hot Sluts" series. I expected something written by Joe Lo Truglio ("The State") & AD Miles ("Dog Bites Man") to be a bit funnier, but for a send-up of Showgirls/late night Cinemax-type movies, it's not so bad.

15. GRENDEL

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who couldn't stop looking at that image.

She is also Campbell's wife on Mad Men for those that watch that show.

16. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

Last night's episode was pretty funny.

Senor Chang salsa dancing was awesome.

This show is full of subtle humor. I just wish more people watched as I'd hate to see it not come back next season.

17. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

It was a decent ep. Senor Chang wasn't as broad and grating as some other episodes. Decent ep, decent season so far.

I do feel a little disappointment that Community hasn't quite put it together yet. In the first few episodes, I saw potential for it to be the sharpest, wittiest, most rapid-fire funny shows around. And while it's had it's moments (Last week's debate episode was quite good), I feel the show is still very uneven and will often fall back on sitcomish plots (like Annie crushing on Troy and Jeff becoming a slacker upon moving in with Abed).

That being said, I'm still watching the show. It's still a good addition to the lineup. And there's still time to the show to improve and hit its stride. Look at Parks and Recreation. IMO, that's the best comedy on network tv this season (and only behind an inspired Curb Your Enthusiasm season for all of tv). And no way would I have said that P&R would be this good after a lackluster season last year.

18. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

It's funny to read my lukewarm reply to this show from a few months ago. Now, Community is probably my favorite tv show. While it still isn't as consistent week to week as Parks and Recreation, when Community is on its game, it's the funniest show on tv (My top four favorite comedy episodes of the season are all from Community). With that being said:

DO NOT MISS THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF COMMUNITY.

Even if you never watched the show before, this is the one to check out. This episode promises to be the most ambitious, epic, over-the-top, expensive sitcom episode of any show in recent memory. It's basically Community's version of a big-budget action movie. Check out the trailer:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jo7TcBi9ChA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jo7TcBi9ChA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

the goodfellas episode was classic.

20. GRENDEL

This weeks is supposed to be a John Woo style episode, should be fun.