1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TV commercials that annoy the hell out of you

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

2. CrazyJoeDavola

The Peleton Christmas commercial with that stupid song. It's on every channel

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Any public.com commercial with some dumbass trying to explain how dope investing is. I cannot believe any ad agency was able to push those on that company.

4. CrazyJoeDavola

The Lume commercials with that worn out OBGYN emphatically calling out different women parts that can stink.

Pits!!
    Buttcrack!!!
    Thigh folds!!!

Ugh awful

ROCKSS and Slyonebluejay like this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

Maybe don't watch daytime network television?

Ubiquitin likes this.
  6. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Not a tv commercial, but the charmin ads on pandora drive me crazy. I literally turn down the volume and count to 30. “We hear you shouldn’t talk about going to the bathroom, so here at charmin we sing about it.” So cringe.

Slyonebluejay, Bono and ROCKSS like this.
  7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Outside of sports, why watch network TV at all?

Pay $5 a month for the subscription. Completely worth it to cut out commercials.

8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Yea, that's cringe worthy, I didnt know that was even a thing.........I think it could be a great product if it can really do that but I don't want to hear about women's butt crack, uckkkkkkkkk

9. CrazyJoeDavola

That commercial is everywhere. Daytime. Nighttime. Sports. Seinfeld. You can't escape it.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  10. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Verizon and their commercials are insufferable.

11. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Yes, you can. Pay for streaming. Mute it during sports.

Time/Money

12. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Chick-fil-A peppermint milk shake ads.

It’s almost satire when the voice actor talks about the "little pieces of the peppermint that you git", and follows up with it is "top-of-the-line peppermint."

13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Even though Burger Kings food has gone to hell, except for their chicken sandwiches(must be fresh), their commercials with the have it your way jingles have been pleasantly pleasant.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

15. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I feel like that commercial is 3 years old for some reason.

16. KingCheetah

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Can someone please explain to me why such a great actor like Paul Giamatti would stoop so low to play a caricature of Albert Einstein in Verizon commercials with Cecily Strong? I find it very disconcerting and sad for him that he feels the need to do that gig. Come on Paul - you're better than this!

boomboom likes this.
  18. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH..I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...I BE LIKE, SHEESH...

19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Every time I see this commercial, the jerkwad husband/boyfriend reminds me of Fatso Arbuckle...

CrazyJoeDavola and boomboom like this.
  20. KingCheetah