1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I suspect this will happen
    I am curious if his gal pal will rat him out [unintentionally of course]

Rocket River

2. droopy421

droopy421 Member

I think she rats him out. She always wants to get ahead and higher up in the company and knows her best chance right now is through HHM. Hell, they are probably going to claim the case because it is so high profile and Chuck is a partner. Jimmy will end up with nothing from it, hate his brother and probably change his name. It was kind of implied that Chuck was the one that didn't want Jimmy at HHM to begin with.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

So do y'all think the brother took a step forward going outside at the end of the episode or did he take a step back?

4. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That would seem really out of character for her. Especially since Jimmy turned down the opportunity to represent the treasurer dude so he could help her get her clients back.

5. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I answered your question and realized it was based on a preview for next week's episode, which some might not want to know about. So know the spoiler below contains information gleaned from the preview of next week's episode.

Well based on the preview for next week, I'd say a step forward. Looked like he was calmly sitting on a park bench outside talking to Jimmy.

6. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

yup, exactly what i'm expecting

7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Chuck gave his copier code, so I expect him to fight this case through HHM. Kim will run off with this too. Jimmy becomes Saul to disown the McGill name

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I wonder if we will get [maybe we already have and i missed it] . . .the Story of how his Brother got to this state. . . the inciting incident

Rocket River

9. MystikArkitect

Yeah. My wife and I figuratively checked our watches when they said "2 Episodes Left".

We're like how many episodes have there been? It's felt like 3 honestly. I really don't want to wait another year for this.

10. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

One step forward and possibly two steps back. He overcomes his electromagnetic hypersensitivity disorder, but he gains a JimmyMcGill-double-cross-itis affliction. :grin:

11. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Look at it this way- by the time BCS is done, the NBA regular season will be over. So, we will all be watching at least 8 playoff games (b/c the Rockets will certainly make it past the first round this time). So, April is covered. Then, you've got the end of school, possibly some Rockets games in May, other playoff games, etc. So, May is covered. Then, in June, you binge-watch Breaking Bad again throughout the summer, and maybe even BCS, sometime in August. By this time, Texans season begins. So, you've got that for Sept, Oct, and Nov.Then the holidays, so Dec will go by fast. Then, BCS S2 will probably start in January as it will have 13 episodes this time.

See? Piece of cake. Now, if you're not a Rockets or Texans fan, there's no hope- just hibernate until next Jan and you'll be fine. :)

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

ASIDE: For Some odd Reason . . . . Saul sounds like Jason Lee in My Name is Earl to me

Rocket River

13. Asian Sensation

It'd be dope if the season finale were 2 hours. Wishful thinking I know... Maybe I'll just skip next week and watch the final back to back or nah.

14. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Anyone want to guess what was said to him when the door was shut? Whatever it was, it looked like it stung.

15. Asian Sensation

Can't tell if serious? Pretty obvious especially once he said lets reevaluate in 6 months.

16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

And in all fairness, if I were HHM, I wouldn't hire Jimmy on as a lawyer either. They're a high profile firm. They're not going to hire a guy with no experience with a correspondence degree from American Samoa, even if he is the brother of one of the partners.

17. Asian Sensation

Yup.... And Hamlin is an ******* for still eating the cake regardless.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Saul better move on from that cold hearted ex whose own career is more important and his suspect brother.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

20. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

The dumpster scene is freaking hilarious! Also the biggest mistake they made is when they used chucks code for printing the pages and HMM won't stop to get their piece of the pie. Poor saul...back to square 1 again :( "Blow my magic flute" :grin: