1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] AMC's The Walking Dead Season 4

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 19, 2013.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

or Glenn... Damn he was close to death in that episode.

2. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

With the amount of screen time and dialogue he had over the last 2 episodes I half expected that as well....

3. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Yes, I also thought that Hershel or Glenn would be killed off. That would have been a shocker. I was expecting Sasha to die. That would have pushed T over the edge.

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Hershel, Scott Wilson, has been an MVP in the last few episodes, he's really pulled up the acting scale especially in this past show. Governor, meh, they've already wasted the chance last season to make him a great villain, it'll take a lot to do it now.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Agreed. He's about the only character I'd be upset about dying at this point, which I feel is a failure on the writers' part.

6. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I like hershell... but its still zombie eat > all except daryl and maybe maggie.

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

what about the dogs on the side of the ride, munching on the zombie. We've never really seen dogs. I assumed they couldn't eat zombies, so are dying off for lack of food anywhere. If they can eat zombies, why don't we have hundreds of them. We could turn four female pits and a male into a pack of 100 within a year, if we could feed them zombies.

8. heypartner

I'm also thinking of using cement to take out the clusters. Surely there is cement-making supplies in these town.

Just freaking cement those bastards together. And each cluster then becomes a zombie wall.

9. Pete the Cheat

Damn...that is some dark ****.

Future generations can come back and gaze upon the wallowing wall of death

10. Raven

Raven Member

It would be tough for a television series to have the most important character lose an arm. First, it would be a PIA for the actor, and it would be expensive.

11. Raven

Raven Member

If the zombie horde could be finished off with a couple of assault rifles, why didn't they just do that in the first place? It's like the characters are always in danger of zombies, until the writers decide that one character can be surrounded, kill a dozen of them, and still get away, or kill several with a sword, or kill 50 of them with two automatic weapons. Either a zombie is a danger or it isn't, and the writers have raised the bar so high, no character is really at risk unless they're immobilized or completely without weapons.

Honestly, Carol will be fine. She's got a gun, so she's in no danger unless 20 jump her at once, and even then it's only 50/50 that she will get killed. :rolleyes:

12. heypartner

Raven,
    Yeah, I thought using assault rifles like that was only a last resort, because 10 times more zombies will here it and come. We learned that in the 1st episode.

So, why didn't they get stormed this time, and only the governor comes.

13. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I usually find talking dead boring but this past one with Adam from mythbusters was entertaining.

14. Nook

Nook Member

They need to get out of the prison and move on, it is getting old.

15. mario_v

mario_v Member

If the writers follow the comics then you just might get your wish...

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Let's see.... the Governor is back and will more than likely launch either one huge attack by his lonesome on the prison or multiple small covert attacks throughout. And now you have the zombies completely destroying the first fence bordering the prison as well as the second's siding.

On top of that you still have whatever sickness they're working thru floating around in the prison cells or prison yards.... I'm pretty sure if not all, at least one of these issues will make them have to find another area for shelter.

17. Pete the Cheat

did they ever identify who was feeding zombies rats at the fence? or are we to just assume it was the governor at this point?

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I think it was the little girl feeding her zombie friend.

19. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Why waste the ammo when they're behind a fence and you could just stab? It only became a last resort when they broke through.

20. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

It wouldn't have been the Governor as the rats were inside the fence.