1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] AMC's The Walking Dead Season 4

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 19, 2013.

1. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I'm tired of reading about how The Walking Dead isn't Breaking Bad.

2. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

I thought the season two massive zombie army attack on the farm was just a convenient plot device to get the survivors to be on the move again. Last night that road had thousands of zombies together. Made no sense out in rural Georgia.

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

At this point I'm rooting for the zombies. Except for Daryl, I want him to find a equally bad ass chick and grow old together killing zombies.

1 person likes this.
  4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The reason I found that unbelievable is that Tyreese went Incredible Hulk on Rick's face. Why did he want to Tyreese Smash on someone that was helping him, when Tyreese has been pretty level-headed and shown he doesn't like violence against humans? It was out of character for him and the writers never set things up logically, my biggest complaint of the series.
    That's mainly why I watch. The characters make really dumb decisions that I like seeing them die by ridiculous setups, like paratrooping zombies in the first episode.

5. Raven

Raven Member

Oh my.

Another interesting twist would be if Carl murdered the two sick people, and Carol is just covering for him. That certainly would create one hell of a show down between Rick and Tyreese. And it would tie in perfectly with what happened last season, and why Rick took Carl's gun away and tried to turn him into a farmer. Carl is becoming Shane 2.0

:eek:

6. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

But they did established that he can go bonkers. Remember while he was at Woodbury, he almost threw that guy (Allen?) into the zombie pit.

I don't think there is a chance of that.
    When Tyreese, in trust, asked Carol to look after Shasha, the way Carol reacted afterward was not because she was covering for Carl. She also put herself in danger by being out there by herself to clean the water hose also shows that she'll do anything to keep the people safe.

Unlike Raven, I didn't think they were going to change her character this drastically. Maybe we are going to have Andrea #2. "I just don't want anyone to die." :eek: :rolleyes: :grin:

7. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

The title of this thread is the waking dead not breaking bad or game of thrones. Take that **** elsewhere.

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I don't think they are going to let Glenn die yet. So, it's obvious they will find the meds and save Glenn along with some of the others we don't care about. But, hopefully it won't be as predictable as it seems come the next episode or two. I did like the scene where they were driving and there was a sea of zombies. But, at this point in the apocalypse, just what were they doing there versus being scattered? It's like they were all leaving that building in the background at the same time. It just seemed stupid they would be crowding that road like that at that particular time. I guess they were headed to the prison. LOL

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Nope. There were hoardes on the freeway as well and at some point someone mentioned them moving in bigger packs without being able to figure out why.

10. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

^^THIS^^ It was 2 episodes back that they talked about how the zombies were no longer spreading out, but traveling in bigger groups.

11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I was thinking the same thing last night. I was hoping the prison was overrun and only Daryl and maybe 1 or 2 others survive. That way the show can ditch all the other ****ty characters

12. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Michonne and Daryl would be funny as hell.

1 person likes this.
  13. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

My hope for the mid season finale was that the Governor brings an all out attack on the prison and everyone except Rick, Carl, Daryl, Michonne, Tyrese, Carol, Judith, Hershel, Maggie, and Bob die including the Governor. I want the prison/Governor story line to come to an end.

Now i'd just be happy if this was the season finale, don't get me wrong I love the show but it is a very slow paced show.

14. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Funny you mention that, I felt a little sexual tension between them in that one scene. Imagine if they hooked up, the kid would be a total bad ass!! Like Blade but in a zombie killer type way! Katana on one hand and crossbow on the other! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

So... why is Michonne so hung up on the Governor again? I realize in the comic she has good reasons to be pissed, but in this show... a bit of a stretch, no? It's obvious there's an underlying reason that writers haven't told us about yet.

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

They haven't setup Tyrese as a bad ass yet. There doing that now. I'm fine with it. I wonder if they'll bridge his football background over at some point? I doubt it.

17. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I get that he's a badass, but they literally had zombies right on top of him. Unless he had 20 hands and moved like Bruce lee he shouldn't have gotten out of that. They could have kept the zombies a little further back.

I hate when people nitpick like I'm currently doing but that scene just bugged me.

18. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

The part were Michonne mentioned fleas and the part were the two were talking about going after the Governor together if the situation was different.

19. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Because he is a total psycho maniac who wants to see her dead.

20. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Revenge for Andrea?