1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Alone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by K mf G, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Modern life especially. We turned it into a contest for money/ratings.... this just how like most of humanity lived for thousands of years.

K mf G likes this.
  2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I started watching this show. Now on season 5. I like watching survivalist shows. Started with Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls. Always enjoyed Naked and Afraid, especially the seasons with large groups.

I started feeling a little guilty last night while I was watching it, though. I'm watching a guy literally eat pine bark for days that he's destroying his gut while here I am, cozy under a blanket snacking on chips and sipping a 7-up.

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's awesome. I've watched every season of the main series and there are a couple spin-offs now. The newest of which is in Australia (Tasmania specifically). I thought that one would be fascinating because you always associated Australia as being full of critters that want to (and are capable of) killing you...but really it hasn't been as interesting so far. The contestants don't seem as skilled as the ones you typically see on the main series in Canada. But I suppose the first couple seasons of the main series weren't as good either, so maybe the quality improves.

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Literally just told my wife it premiers Thursday. She got excited. Then I log into my clutchfans and see this thread.

K mf G likes this.
  7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member