1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Turnovers, Free Throws, Refs - Any Questions?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bballfanatic, Dec 1, 1999.

1. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

The refs were awful. Gave us a couple of gutsy calls to make up for some bad ones only to slash our throats in the end.

However, can't blame the loss on them. Over 20 turnovers again. Our free throws have stunk most of the season. Same problems, same results. Cant' win like that.

Sigh, on the bright side, this is the smartest I have seen us play, especially on defense and the passing around for slams. Really looked good till we ran out of gas in OT. And what's up with that? The Suns are the ones who played last night.

I am terribly ticked off right now. It was our game. We gave them control in the 4th. We lost a big lead earlier in the game...

They played well enough to keep me from giving up on them though. Drat! It's hard to keep hoping like this.

WE WERE CLUTCH AND GUTSY TONIGHT. Too bad we don't get the W.

GO ROCKETS!

2. popeye

popeye Member

3. alaskansnowman

good post bbal.

if we had done a little better on the free throws, we would have won!

4. Plowman

Plowman Member
    Supporting Member

A painfull loss,but despite everything we could have won.Interesting without Dream in there isn't it?...We are turning things around.I wanted this game tonight bad!!!!!
    When Dream comes back he'll slide out and pop those 15 footers and hit the boards.....I hope
    Missed free throws and turnovers!!!argh!