1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

turn on espn classic

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by keeley, Sep 28, 2003.

1. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

Rockets Lakers gm 5 1986

2. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

thanks man!!! nothign like beer and rockets on a saturday night!!

3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

sweet, man ralph just got pissed and hakeem had to hold him back. doesn't hakeem get thrown out of this game for fighting?

4. keeley

yes, yes he does. I'm waiting to see this... I never knew about the Ralph thing. Mr. and Mrs. Keeley made me go to bed at halftime and told me about it in the morning. TEEN ANGST THAT DAY MAN

best part about Akeem's ejection: that dude in the pink Members Only in the tunnel.

HFS if the NBA had more games like this...

5. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

what about the guy with the pink jacket? man dream nailed kutcheck

6. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

man we turned it back on college gameday for UT highlights (and they didn't show any!) and i didn't get to see dream kick a little ass old school style. did get to see the shot, though. the lakers must've just been thinking WTF? when he shot it and thinking How the MFing POS F*(&^# did that shot go in once it sunk through. man if ralph's knees had held up and our guards liked doing lines of poetry instead of cocaine, maybe that would've been a special team and dream would have had as many titles as he deserved instead of just 2.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

What the heck is this doing in the BBS Hangout!? This guy's outta control! :D

8. keeley

I'm intimidated by GARM

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Nuts, I missed it!
    I saw this game live and had it on tape for years, but one of my kids taped over it. :(

I hope they show it again sometime. That was a hell of a team. Imagine what they would have been like with Lucas. We had the Lakers number whether Ralph makes that shot or not... but The Shot just made it sweeter!

10. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I taped the ESPN Classic and NBA.TV versions of this game. I could dub a copy for you if you want.

shoot me an e-mail if interested