1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TSN's Dave D'Alessandro's Top 25 Players

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tb-Cain, Oct 31, 2000.

1. The Voice of Reason

Marbury is better than iverson ans Francais.

he used to be known as a points only guy, but look at his production last year. also im sure he will do better this year with the big man to pass to.

as far as Nowitski is concerned, he is a good player, but COME ON top 25. keep dreaming. he is known as a suprise. an extremely talented player, that no one knew would become a star. hell he inst even the leader of a crappy team. finley is the man in dallas.

as far as francais playing better if he was in chicago?? DUDE what are you smoking. Chicago sucks, but so did Houston last year. its not like these are the rockets you grew up on. they were in the frikin lottery. now if he put up numbers like this while he was playing for a team like portland i would give it to you, but Brand earned his numbers last year. he is a damn good PF, and led the league in offencive boards. thats hard to do no matter what theam you play on. i hate to admit it but Brand is a star.

on to Miller he is goos, and will average 17pts and 8 assists if he is lucky, but he donst deserve to be on that list. he does have the potential to lead the league in assists in a few years, but not yet.

Ok i must be really psyched for the game tonight because i just typed up a frenzy, and have no idea what i said [​IMG]

------------------

2. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------

3. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Yeah, I guess that was my point. If Miller is on there, Nowitzki should be also. I think Dirk is younger, and if you go by last years stats, a little better.

------------------
    "I know how hard it is to put food on your family." George W. Bush

4. Summer Song Giver

Well then,Dave's an idiot.

------------------
    I'm not the type to eat it up but the type to hit it raw dog and seed it up.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I don't understand why McGrady's on the list, or at least that high. All he's done is sign a big contract, and that doesn't make you good.

Hill's too high as well.

------------------
    When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of yourself and umption.

visit www.swirve.com

6. Moses

Moses Member

I guess he doesn't consider Alonzo Mourning an NBA Player right now.

------------------
    Moses begat Sampson, Sampson begat Hakeem, And Hakeem led us to the promised land

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Wow, I missed that glaring omission.

------------------
    When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of yourself and umption.

visit www.swirve.com

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I had been saying it all along. [​IMG]