1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trying heroin for the first time in the coming week. Need users to guide me through this.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jacoby, May 11, 2014.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The way we lost though, it is tramautizing for such fragile souls.

2. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I blame Anchorman 2

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You don't have to inject heroin. Depending on whether it is #3 or #4, there are various other ways you can take it.

Just saying.

Also, obligatory heroin buying song:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/MOmZimH00oo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/MOmZimH00oo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

[​IMG]

4. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I had a friend OD from heroin last week. He had just bought a new house in Silverlake and was a successful guy in the film industry. He also was a paramedic at one point in his life and knew what he was doing with needles. He was healthy, highly intelligent, and like many heroin abusers, most people would never had guessed what he did in the privacy in his home.

He's still dead at 43.

In the event that the OP is not trolling and has a strong urge to live dangerously, go ahead and go for it, just be responsible for the consequences and don't be a selfish whiner if you expect your friends and family to clean up the messes from your mistakes.

5. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

you should honestly wait for nalaxone pen to be released if you wana be safe, but not do it at all.

6. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I'd advise you to keep all of your illegal drug taking off of public internet forums.

That's a pretty god damned big 'don't.'

7. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

another attention seeking thread uh....

8. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

Agreed. There are darker corners of the internet for questions like this.

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Snort it or smoke it first so that you will know what it's like before you inject it.

10. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

I guess if you believe that this is a real request for help on taking heroin, your admonition makes sense, but I would be dumbfounded if this was a real request for help, and not an attempt to parody the "smoking pot for the first time at a Rockets playoff game" thread from a couple of weeks ago.

Deckard likes this.
  11. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

If this is a joke, I would have advised against making it.

I didn't see his weed thread from a few weeks ago, though, so it may have just gone over my head.

12. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

[​IMG]

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes, you do, you f**King moron- heroin is PHYSICALLY addicting- that is some serious ****- Jesus Christ, you can't get high enough from Jack Daniels or mar1juana? You're really stupid to even try heroin. I would be emphatic if it wasn't a narcotic- but if you have the opportunity to do a narcotic, what you do...what you do.... is you don't.

14. dandorotik

Oh, sure, like the deceased high school friend of mine who was on acid and didn't think the gun pointed at his head would hurt if he pulled the trigger? What a crock of ****.

15. dandorotik

And then, one day, you can enjoy something like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_s4J6vN1t9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I have no idea what it is referring to when it says harm to self or the frequency of use. That is just a terrible chart. MDMA has been known to induce brain damage after just a couple of uses even though the evidence is conflicting. Benzos? People use them all the time as prescription medications.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You win!

Rocket River

18. AkeemTheDreem86

And that means they're not harmful, right?

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

No, not in comparison to Heroin, crack, and meth. They have a large therapeutic index, I don't think you can even OD on them unless you combine an enormous amount with alcohol and some other drugs. People take them for anxiety/panic attacks all the time (I'm not talking about the fools that abuse them for non medical reasons, the chart doesn't specify). Amphetamines is another. Countless people have been taking Adderall for years and function at a very high level because they have ADD.

20. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Benz withdrawal for heavy users is apparently about the only thing in the world as nasty as heroin withdrawal. It's like DT's for alcoholics taken to the next level. Death from seizures is not uncommon.