1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TruWarier: #2 team this year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dachuda86, May 30, 2009.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

LOL nice. Man, all these years and the players feet still slide on the floor? I haven't bought an NBA game in years, and was finally going to pick up a copy this fall.

2. poirot515

poirot515 New Member

This is likely the real deal.....the real Morey facebook account. I was suprised to see Ben Slivka (Northwestern Alum) post there. Ben Slivka was also a distinguished computer science major at Northwestern, like Morey, and donated the Slivka Residental College that opened on '02. I was among the lucky freshmen that year to reside in Slivka in its inaugral year. Good to see our alums doing good work. :)

3. thugLove

thugLove Contributing Member

I tried adding Morey...he told me to check his Twitter =/

4. zenithnadir

zenithnadir Member

He added me, I told him on the thread that Clutchfans loves his status msg

5. Rocket Rowdie

Rocket Rowdie Member

He also told me to check his twitter... By God, what is the magic word for acceptance?!

6. rockets09champs

Why wait till fall? are u holding out for NBA 2K10???

I play NBA 2K9 on xbox live, it used to be fun--but it's hard to find a good opponent.