1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's Taxes - Turns out - the man is a fraud and deeply in debt!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Sep 28, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You don't understand the point. For the umpteenth time its the same issue withe the ride sharing companies in California

As consultants you dont get benefits like mandatory overtime or unemployment insurance

Thats why the government protects workers

#141 pgabriel, Sep 30, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  2. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Wow. Meltdown. Sad. < this is condescending language, absent from my previous post.

There is absolutely nothing in my post that was arrogant or speaking down to you. Nothing. For example using qualifiers like "someone correct me if I'm wrong" and later "if true" is specifically used to propose I could be mistaken and invite rebuttal. Adjectives like "rude" and "naive" are very tame compared to, for example, your language above. I thought it was us over sensitive lefties who are easily offended/triggered?

For the rest of our dear readers, let this be a reminder that if you present an argument in simple language with no name calling and zero hyperbole, you may get a stronger reaction than you ever would otherwise. Unintentionally so, in this case.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im addressing facts. I have a basic claim. The rule regarding consultant vs employees is to protect employees. The taxes are paud regardless

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Робот = Robot

Rocket River

LabMouse likes this.
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I hate to get into shouting and have to respond to some like i do. Jiggfly steadily comes in threads to insult when he doesn't agree. Again im not a Trump supporter. The tax return issue is a stupid waste of time

We learned a billionaire tries to avoid tax liability. Did we really not know that? In the case of paying Ivanka as a consultant, the sad part about the argument is the paper is leading you down a path of ignorance

The issue is to protect workers. The paper clearly says Ivanka claimed the income as a consultant. Nobody is trying to hide anything but sadly and more sadly ignorantly it stops short of saying the tax liability is passed on to her.

So everyone gets all hot and bothered when someone defends Trump. It doesn't matter what your politics are, right is right. Here the claims of tax abuse are wrong unless he fooled Ivanka into taking on the liability. Yall already claim he sleeps with her

generalthade_03 likes this.
  7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So basically, Trump and his immigrant wife and son are living in government housing and paying no taxes. Hmmmm. The irony.

IBTL, B-Bob, Deckard and 5 others like this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

If ivanka claimed the income the liability has moved on to her. Its no longer Trump's

Yes youre arguing to argue

Sorry i just saw this

I respond ivanka is on the hook for the payroll taxes. You ask how do i know. I say the article says so. So you move on to asking if she paid the taxes is arguing to argue

You think she claimed the income on her returns and didn't the pay the tax?

Edit: and whats up with your roofer senario. You may not report your roofer's income WE KNOW TRUMP REPORTED IVANKA'S

Thats the whole point. And its whats stupid about the claim of tax avoidance.

#148 pgabriel, Sep 30, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im having a ball actually reading this witch hunt. Where are all the Russia people? No one want to talk about the returns showing no connection to Ruskies?

10. adoo

adoo Member

Rocketsjudoka understands

it is you that is clueless.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Hi Adoo

If Ivanka has no problem being a consultant, what is the problem?

12. adoo

adoo Member

why are you so stupid?

FrontRunner and deb4rockets like this.
  13. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

When addressing adoo, you must say ni hao comrade?

pgabriel likes this.
  14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Hot dang I haven't heard "ChiComs" since Mike Reagan's gold coin radio spots in the late '90s. No TV in the dorm room so had to hit up Supertalk 950 on the clock radio. Between that and him claiming his daughter stopped watching Ellen's sitcom "because they only talk about lesbians now" that really takes me back.

IBTL and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why would they? I mean seriously, like he would put any income from Russia on his tax returns.
    Besides, favors work in many ways.

16. generalthade_03

I am updating you on these ChiCom bastards. They’re no longer hiding the fact that they want to conquer the world. It used to be they were hiding their true natures and pretending to be helpless and our friends. No longer, the hawks (Ying Pai) in their bloody commie regime no longer cared and they want the whole world to know who the boss is. WinnieTheFlu happens to be their leader at the moment but they will not stop until they achieved their 100 year marathon plan.

Take them seriously now or live to regret it.

17. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
    SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.
    https://apnews.com/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Fixed it for AP.

19. generalthade_03

This link has been brought up every time the subject of the ChiCom comes up, it is worn out and tiring. Mr Trump is the only president so far that is going after these ChiCom bastards. Every other president going back to Nixon with the exception of Reagan had been bending backwards and letting these commie heathens taking advantage of our country, supplanting our Republic, stealing our intellectual property, robbing us blind.

Why do you think these communists hellbent on Biden being president? If Biden becomes president, they are one step closer to their 100 year marathon plan.

What the hell do you know about these ChiCom bastards. The answer is absolutely nothing, school is open if you are ready.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I want to commend both you and @rocketsjudoka (and others) for the effort you've put into your discussion with @pgabriel.

Just who you were both going back and forth with intrigued me, so I clicked the "Show Ignored Content" button. All of you have far more patience with him than I have, which is why I usually don't see his posts (although I wish I could in other forums, his and the posts of others that I don't have a problem with outside of D&D - @Clutch said my idea of making the ignore function "forum specific" for supporting members was a good one, but he hasn't acted on it yet - perhaps it's difficult to do). He's like a merry-go-round spinning wildly, so wildly that you can't get off. At least down here, in my humble opinion. Carry on!