1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Youth Taunt Native American Elder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 19, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You just invoked refugee children in an unrelated thread. Also it is Helen Lovejoy who says "won't somebody pleeeaaasee think of the children!"

[​IMG]

2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You guys are very invested in this (look at how many posts, lengths of posts), but aren't as vocal in other areas that affect young children because it may not support your agenda.. unless it's about women and what they want to do with their bodies.

Anyway, you guys go crazy over this. Defend those 16 year olds and their honor. I'm out.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Your urge to lash out at those "older teens" really says a lot. Now I don't lash out at refugee children, and I don't see people doing that. You're making up things to save face. It feels good to use words to tear down the strong, the successful. If you dislike a group of people, you want to take them down. I get it. I understand you. I know you'll get over this phase. I can see why people may not like them. Some people have life easier. Like older teens at private school. It can feel good to take out that vengeful poison against them.

Astrodome likes this.
  4. sammy

Dang it, I'll bite. Going to a private school means what exactly? I went to Baylor U.. who gives a crap. Lol

5. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Jesus christ NBC

Astrodome likes this.
  6. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

More like wannabe Vietnam Vet taunting a group of young white kids

cml750 likes this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Does the media have a fetish of embarrassing themselves? I keep telling myself they can't go any lower and they continue to prove me wrong.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So either you haven't seen the whole video or you've forgotten, or you had the sound down. They didn't back Phillips story, because they made the comments as Phillips was singing the song. He hadn't had a story or made any comments at all yet.

The hateful Hebrews group were making those comments as it was happening. Remember the group had already been harassing and making racist comments towards Phillips and the other Native Americans. So, I'm not sure why you would say it was logical to have them align with a group they had been making racist comments towards and antagonizing moments before.

So a lot of your post just doesn't make sense giving what was actually in the videos. Again, you are portraying things inaccurately just as the media did.

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Are you saying Trump isn't a proven liar? I don't understand your comment if you were meaning something else. And if you did mean that Trump isn't a proven liar, then I can't really understand that either.

#829 FranchiseBlade, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  10. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

:confused:

They have to play the “angle” game because the straight facts are against them.

Astrodome likes this.
  11. sammy

"It's not rape if you enjoy it."

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Too late. When you call Nazis fine people you've lost the argument.

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You don’t think a conservative hate group would harass a bunch of liberal high school kids at some liberal associated march if they were wearing liberal garb?

15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

They've accused teens who were at a mass shooting of being paid actors. That was conservative media. I'm not sure that qualifies as a hate group or not.

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Here is the piece of **** Phillips storming a church with a group during mass. Probably a peaceful storming of a church. Probably just a cultural misunderstanding.

Cohete Rojo likes this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Are you going to post about anything that is related to the thread title? I think you will do fine if you start a separate thread about that dirty rotten fridge mechanic if all you are going to do is dig around for smear pieces.

Maybe we could stick to talking about the incident in DC with the MAGA kids. Of Course, Phillips did nothing wrong at that march other than having been a fridge mechanic. That's why you should get your own thread where we can focus on all the horrible fridge mechanic-like things Phillips has done.

18. Cohete Rojo

19. Cohete Rojo

Raise your hand if you believe this.

King1 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  20. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Lots of energy here to find out which party is the least douche-y.

vlaurelio likes this.