1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump with powerful words on 9/11

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Sep 11, 2017.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This guy.:rolleyes:

Buck Turgidson and RayRay10 like this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm waiting for "Loose Change" to be brought up.

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and Buck Turgidson like this.
  3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OK, let's hear a physicist lay out the physics then. Surely there's a video on the entire internet of the PROPER physics calculations. . . .

Hey anyone in the whole damn thread: you can't find a video that replicates what happened.

I'll pay any person in this thread $100 to post a video that replicates how the towers fell.
    If you can't, suck it.

#63 sirbaihu, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm trying to give free money to anyone who can find a video on the internet that replicates what happened. Anyone want $100?

7. bobrek

Won't cut what?

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

It......

droxford likes this.
  9. bobrek

Not sure what it is. I'm not looking for your money. Just pointing out real answers to all the crap out there. Also, not sure how you can afford to offer money to anyone considering you refuse to contribute to this site.

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

There was no answer at your link. Paste another.

11. Buck Turgidson

His cries to be taken seriously?

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Pulling out the big gun, are ye?
    Every one of you on this page has made a meaningless response.

13. bobrek

Story explains how building collapsed.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

No it doesn't.
    Interesting that you call it a story, though.

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

how is this different than someone dying of covid? you can say it was the diabeetus but its covid that got ya. cause of death ? covid!

you are asking for video proof and we all saw planes hit tower then same day hours later fall over.
    and the towers didnt fall because of diabetus. the buildings were standing on september 11 morning only to be hit by planes and then not standing. not sure where the disconnect is ? although i havent studied all your posts.

so not sure what you are saying past that? you seem like a good poster so you are just having a moment here?

what caused the towers to fall?

my internet theory is it was financed by saudi to run oil prices up. residual benefit was islam awareness..i dont think cheney and bush were in on it as much as perhaps an understanding of intent of saudis to raise oil after the fact and know bush/cheney to be willing opportunists. i believe the saudis knew this would be a cash grab by bush and cheney and also used this as reasoning behind doing it under bush. the coordination between saudi and us government at the time makes it look like a state deal not 19 jackoffs. too coincidental. i was on one of first flights to london the week afte sep 11 and the whole ba flight was full of saudis in exodus. it was crazy and how and why were huge groups leaving ? the whole thing stinks.

im sure the saudis are high fiving overall the results 20 years later and the gamble paid off AND saddam is out. cheney halliburton bush got paid, saudi is that much more of a world player, and islam is more well know. all to shed a little blood on american soil? collateral damage? cost of doing business? an unfortunate truth?
    tell that to the trasho shills here and the piles of dough cheney is sitting on.

nice work if you can get it or ok with being covered in 9/11blood.
    anyone seen those wmds?

RayRay10 and sirbaihu like this.
  16. bobrek

Interesting like the fact you refuse to contribute to this site?

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

LOL OK I'll contribute to the site.

bobrek likes this.
  18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Maybe I am having a moment! I forget how this got started.

I'm trying to impress upon people that what happened was not a naturally occurring event, but a man-made event. I mean the buildings were demolished. Including WTC 7, the third building. The fact that they were demolished shows the government story is not true.

My own internet theory is that certain war-machine parties wanted an excuse to start the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, both of which are still being funded to this day. Trillions of dollars. Israel and Saudi both would enjoy without compunction a terrorist act that would push us into Iraq for all kinds of, well, murder, but other stuff too. Oil. Cheney knew. Bush probably not. Silverstein, owner of the towers knew. Don't forgot the Pentagon fiasco. Forty minutes after the planes hit in New York, the Pentagon was still totally undefended. Our air defense deeply sucks, apparently.

The recent pro-government posts in this thread have been weak and inarticulate. Pretty soon, someone's going to start saying NIST is just as reliable as the CDC jk But seriously though, would powerful Americans really allow thousands of other Americans to die?

IBTL likes this.
  19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/scientists-make-computer-simulation-of-9-11-attack-1.632077

And you didn’t answer my question. What exactly are you alleging happened? What is the alternate explanation? Explosives, right? Who put them in place, when, how, and why? If you want to make an argument about what is plausible and what isn’t, then you need to show your alternate explanation is more plausible.

Edit: OK, just read your theory. It’s strange to me that you think such a thing is even remotely realistic. Why do you think these people would carry out such a plan given the incredibly high risk of the whole thing being exposed?

#79 durvasa, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm not accepting animation. Sorry.

Explosives, yes. It could be up and down the elevator shafts. The towers had got elevator renovations recently: Ace Elevator.

Just to be clear: no one in this thread has explained the government story either. One guy said it's like hitting a rod on the end with a hammer: actually it would be like hitting a thousand rods on the side with a hammer, etc.... And it's like a special drop of glass too, at the same time it's like a metal rod. That was the best attempt so far.