1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump: Transgenders no longer welcome in the military

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jul 26, 2017.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

That's it. You're time here is almost coming to an end. Btw, he has posted a picture of his purple heart a while back when another shitposter called him out. The people that matter on here already know, I hope he doesn't try and prove anything.

Interesting to see how you play your friday out, it must be pretty sad. Go out and have fun, not saying that to be insulting.

London'sBurning and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I recruit candidates for sales positions.

So, let me guess, your sales pitch goes something like this:

"You're not sure about purchasing my equipment? What kind of douchebag are you? Seriously, I know you're gay and all, but I'm willing to look past that. Just buy the ****ing thing already, man!"

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Think long and hard about how you can post a picture to prove that it's yours. Your homework for the day bud. You won't be here long.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

At this point, I'm just curious WHY you think I'm a 'fake ass Marine'? Do you do this to anyone who claims to be a Marine online?

5. dandorotik

Of course we all know he's a Marine, Footloose is just being the CF town drunk.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I doubt he will figure it out.

7. dandorotik

LOL, "I would never disrespect the marines" and he doesn't capitalize Marines. The ClutchFans Comedy Show gets funnier by the minute.

8. dandorotik

In a pathetic sort of way, Ren.

9. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

This is fantastic (but when you read it say it in the Memba berry voice).

I leave to go get groceries and I come back to the total **** show that is this thread. Sure, maybe I helped create it, maybe I'm also dandorotik AND bongman. Spooky I know...

Look, I'll say this one last time, and anyone that feels the need to question it further should just refer back to here. Someone I consider a close friend who I knew growing up, and my parents were his godparents. He suggested for KevinsBacon and I to join this site so we could all talk about sports--especially the Astros. That was the main reason. KevinsBacon is his brother. Poor kid, I feel bad for him bc he will likely get major backlash from the trolls here. I doubt he'll really care though because when it comes time for me to give a rec letter when he applies for residency he will get a great one.

It's absolutely hilarious that people would suggest I'm not an IR. I just don't care. For those that know anything about our career, they should know we usually work 12+ hours per day for months, and then get a week off at a time. It's the lifestyle, and it's pretty commonplace. Like I've previously stated I finally have some time off, and I'm enjoying it. Some go to Italy, others France or Spain. A group went to the Caribbean. All that's a blast...

Like I've already said, I have a wife with a baby on the way. We couldn't fly anywhere at this point, so we decided I would take my time to chill at the casa, cook delicious food, and catch up on Netflix. She obliged. Score. So I guess continue to hate on me and my personal beliefs. Continue to call me KevinsBacon. It's hilarious. I'm a radiologist so I don't get a lot of time to talk at work. Luckily I'm wordy by nature so this entertains me.

I'm sorry I've offended so many people by continually posting and possibly hijacking threads on a website where I assumed free speech was granted. I haven't had time off in a while and I feel FREE. This is a blast, so I'm sorry again if I caught the clutchfans high. It's FANTASTIC.

Oh wait. I just realized I spent the last 10 minutes typing about something not related to this thread. My bad. Isn't that the clutchfans spirit though? Wouldn't want to do anything nobody else has ever done. So I'll finish with a thought. At least no trannys are gonna be spending my mami's tax money in the military tonight. I can sleep to that.

10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Ah so you and Kevin are attention whores. Got it.

KevinsBacon likes this.
  11. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Can you stop responding to my posts!?! Jeez Hank.

I have no beef with you. This is between me and the kid.

I hope we get to know each other better.

Yeah me too.

Do you swallow?

What are you staring at, ****er? You wanna start me up? Just open the choke and pull the cord, pal. I'm due for a seismic event and you're dancing on the fault line.

I got no beef with you. This is between me and the kid.

[​IMG]

12. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

[​IMG]

13. dandorotik

[​IMG]

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I've reported both of you. Calling a transgender person, or a trans person, if you like, a "Tranny" or "Trannie" is similar to a non-Black person using the "N" word when addressing a Black person.

Grow up.

15. dandorotik

I'm telling you, they're the same person. What is the likelihood of 2 different posters signing up on the same day, both using the word "tranny," and both sharing a pretty similar rhetorical style.

Here are some other weird similarities:

Number of Posts:
    KB: 85
    GS: 88

Phrase in their Profile directly under their Age (many posters don't have any phrase there):
    KB: "Gotta love these Houston Astros"
    GS: "Those peckers are annoying!"

KB: Bizarre picture
    GS: Bizarre picture

That's just way too coincidental. Either they're the same person or they're both lying in bed together with their phones watching each other post.

#495 dandorotik, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Deckard likes this.
  16. dandorotik

OK, I'm confused. So, KevinsBacon is a younger brother of this close friend of yours? So, you're sort of serving as a mentor for him, right? Because you said "poor kid," so you're his mentor? Is that what you mean when you say you're going to write a recommendation letter for him?

17. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Was it really that difficult to decipher?

No I'm not exactly a mentor, but it just so happens that I've known the guy since we were kids and sorta grew up with him. I'm 6 years older and we work in the same field so I suppose you could call me that...

And KevinsBacon is the older brother of him, not that I ever specified that anyway. But just to clarify K.B. is around my age and I've known him since I was probably 7 or 8.

And Deckard. Yes buddy. We called each other up and held hands so that we could post concordingly, specifically for the reason of making you upset. So report me for saying TRANNY. Sorry that is so offensive, but you're wrong. It's not like saying the N word. It's like calling a Jewish person a Jew. And I used it exactly one time. It might be cringeworthy, but it's not full on derogatory.

Please be more educated next time you feel the need to try and blast people. I realize you all just want to get me kicked off. It seems you will use any means to do so. Sounds a lot like the current commander in chief doesn't it?

18. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Have you not seen the post in the "clutchfans: who are the insiders/who are the trolls?" Thread? That will explain my profile phrase.

The picture is from an interesting article I read about a Melbourne based TAC report. Basically it's a person named Graham, and he was designed to withstand crash forces from car accidents.

You can read the article here: https://www.google.com/amp/www.adwe...umans-evolved-survive-car-crashes-172630/amp/

It's pretty interesting, and beyond that Graham just looks about as bizarre as I've seen a human look. But it's a pretty realistic rendition and it clearly took time to create. Sorry if that offended you or others, but I've seen way more inflammatory stuff on this site.

19. dandorotik

So why would you refer to someone your age as "poor kid"? I mean, that's just weird.

20. dandorotik

The phrase is not the point. It's that both of you did that, and most people don't. And you have nearly the identical number of posts. And you both have very similar writing styles. There's something going on there.