1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump: Transgenders no longer welcome in the military

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jul 26, 2017.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why are you asking and how does it relate to your interrogation of my 'claim' to be a Marine?

To be frank, if you never served as a Marine grunt, you frankly just don't know the right questions to ask. But let's see you try.

2. fchowd0311

OMG... you got me. You proved I'm not a Marine because I'm perplexed why you would even ask me this question in the first place.

I'll post this again because I don't think you caught my last edit.

Frankly, if you never served as a Marine grunt, you just don't know the right questions to ask but it will be fun watching you try.

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Maybe's that's just God's way of telling you that you shouldn't use your penis anymore. How dare you fight the will of God.

4. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Wow you really aren't paying attention... I'll explain why... TRUMP ****ing HATES LGBTs.... SO CLEARLY AND SO OBVIOUSLY. WAKE UP. THATS WHY. Lol anyone that thinks anything other is really naive.

Is it messed up? Yeah of course it is. He's a bigot and a piece of garbage, just like every other president. I suppose I've gone over the top in "supporting the ban", but in reality I just don't care.

I do however find it absolutely hilarious that so many people are up in arms about it. I mean cmon man do you even know a single transgender? Does this really affect your life? If so I truly apologize for being an *******. I'll even help you write that letter to a local rep if you'd like. ****, we can go meet up at a local Marble Slab. I haven't had a waffle cone in ages, and the mint chocolate chip is killer. What do ya say bud...would you take me up on the offer?

5. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

As someone who has a child on the way I would say you are probably right. My penis is holstered for the moment. But thanks for the preaching moment Joel.

Where do I send the check again?

6. fchowd0311

Why do you post here if any debate is going the meta route of "why do you care". That same premise can be stated for almost every thread here. I care enough to voice my disdain. You apparently care enough about this apparently also since you've devoted as much time as me typing in this thread but I think your brain can't grasp that logic.

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You all do realize that these imbeciles are the same person and that they used to be another poster but signed up under another name? Kevin Dipshit is a dolt- he actually took half my comments seriously- and Smithmegaydar (a.k.a. Kevin Dipshit) claims to be a radiologist... umm, yeah. So, basically, he's a radiologist. Allegedly. Doubtfully.

I mean, come on, these "two" clowns are posting in the same threads- it's obviously one person. Pathetic. Zero credibility.

8. fchowd0311

I'll answer if you answer how the question is relevant to the interrogation of me.

That's the only way I'll answer so don't respond if you aren't willing to play interrogation.

9. fchowd0311

IF this is true, I really don't understand these type of people. What's their motive? Why care about trolling so much?

10. dandorotik

I think just the opportunity people have to be anonymous idiots is appealing.

11. dandorotik

That's rich coming from someone who has to use 2 different personas on a sports message board.

LOFL, Footloose.

12. fchowd0311

Man... It really hurts me that a random internet poster I'll never meet thinks I'm a 'fake ass marine'.

Three years ago when I was a little more hot headed, I would have gone as far as posting photos of my awards, uniforms, etc. But why? To enable a troll? Nah.. I'l pass.

13. dandorotik

Stand-up philosopher.

14. fchowd0311

But he'll only comment those ten times, while you have to live your entire life as a troll... So, I don't think you come out the winner here.

15. dandorotik

Correcting idiots is not idiotic. That's called civic responsibility, Kyra'sHusband.

16. fchowd0311

Yes, because the answer to "Do you like Full Metal Jacket" is the obvious go to question to prove if someone is faking being a Marine.

17. dandorotik

I don't think it's right calling someone fake when you lied about being a radiologist.

18. dandorotik

OK, WillieO'Keefe.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  19. dandorotik

Hmm, outside sales.... what do you sell?

Actually, that might make sense. You've convinced everyone on here that you're an idiot, so you being in sales would fit.

20. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

@fchowd0311 and I haven't always seen eye to eye. I've been outspoken in how I've mocked him in GARM (and even trolled him there too) on his distaste for James Harden. With that said, I've never doubted his background. Furthermore, I would never cast doubt on it to troll him or to win an internet argument. I thank him for his service, and think it's screwed up you're attacking him with no basis (purely because he disagrees with your ideology). I mean I do the same thing when I say that Harden stole his girl in middle school, but jeez man, I'm joking. Plus, I'm admitting I'm trolling. Why don't you do the same?

London'sBurning and fchowd0311 like this.