1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump son calling for "total war"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Nov 6, 2020.

1. conquistador#11

Now that you mention it. I'm a little disappointed none of them tweeted out "fix bayonets!!!"

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I think you are on to something , a lot of problems is the inability to say this is what I believe , this is what you believe, where can we have agreement? ...this is a starting point

IBTL and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Basically - I don't the left and right are really all that far apart. Instead, what has happened is that people have played on fears and innuendo to create this huge divide that doesn't really exist. I mean heck. we work with people of other parties, we play sports with them, they are in our families.

Just because people don't agree when life begins. Or what the tax rate on the rich should be. Or what is the right amount of regulation to curb pollutions. Why on earth should these differences cause us to call one another evil? It's kinda ridiculous when you think about it.

I don't think it's so bad that conservatives want to ban abortion. I just want them to understand the other side. Find compromise. Why can't we agree that there's a problem with the environment and global warming? And then take action that is not going to harm business but still have meaningful results? Why can't we agree that the police have a tough job, but they are making too many mistakes when it comes to policing people?

RayRay10, R0ckets03 and ROXRAN like this.
  5. Senator

Senator Member

my concern is this whole time, trump was the fall guy and in 2024 we'll have these family members like the kids, kushner etc. all terribly unqualified and vapid start using his narrative to run for president so they can get billions from saudi's since they can't legitimately do business

trump is the trojan horse

democrats have no one just people who aren't trump and welfare

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

"Fair" to him means "my side wins".

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

you try to make a lot of jokes and sometimes they are decent.

you can be marginally funny but other times (most of the time) you miss the mark badly and its painfully awkward.

its ok you remind me of my brother in law asking this old lady family friend at thanksgiving dinner how many people she had sex with in her life.

i honestly thought for the longest time you were like the rittenhouse 17 year old..like a young 15-20 year old. you had me fooled.

i read it wrong and perhaps you were running this funny teen persona or I wasnt paying attention enough..then you came back saying you have grown kids.. so i would never put you on ignore..its too weird and now i dont want to miss it

the ginsburg thing was real and you looked really bad on that. you know that and i might have changed monikers after that one but credit to you for riding it out good one

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

#49 Chilly_Pete, Nov 7, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

#50 Chilly_Pete, Nov 7, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  11. ROXRAN

More than anything I try to have fun. I like to smile and enjoy life .. Many people here view this place to root for their political football team and get very serious and have cups of pee and poop at the ready to throw at other people that might think differently. It’s a verbal game...but there are times I speak from sincerity and for whatever reason that makes some go ultra ballistic such as my intro in the you, me and us thread. I love the comments with the “your not fooling anyone” quote because nobody really knows each other here unless you met them face to face ...which btw I met some here years ago and alas no one got shot. Most times I joke, try to play the D&D game for what it is ..live, laugh, love

IBTL likes this.
  12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

we are all say same thing
    trump = *******

its no "starting point" since you make it sound like some complex equation.

rule 1. dont be an *******

lets get past rule 1 then can look at issues in compromise as non assholes... lots of us have "conservative values" that include not supporting guys that cant get past rule 1

you can be all kinds of great things and still lose me at son of a b****

RayRay10, AroundTheWorld and ROXRAN like this.
  13. ROXRAN

Exactly.

14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

i agree this is the internet.

i thought you were a young guy rittenhouse or at least that was the persona.

then you sorta came off that and now you have grown kids. i wouldnt be surprised if you are a black chick in alabama or ted cruz himself acting out.

still its "not fooling anyone" when you make unfunny tasteless joke about ginsburg ..then play morality police and now backpedaling off it ever since.. all sheepish ..now you are mister nice guy.

you said some in last day other stuff hinting at violence but i * think * you are just joking and im not going to call the cops on that but im definitely getting a dylan klebold vibe in a not funny fun laugh haha way..

your power ranking around here on the weird scale is definitely on the rise so like the plaque above your commode says "live laugh learn"
    ... in cursive ..I admit its a guilty pleasure of mine to enjoy "laugh" while watching you "not fooling anyone"

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. ROXRAN

i appreciate the words. And yes I believe in the second admendment. I believe in self defense. Yes I have 50,000 rounds of ammo at home plus various firearms but do not fear. I value life and respect others even when those that hate me or disagree with me...as far as the Ruth tasteless comments, I already apologized that was indeed not respectful and tasteless on my part. But I do own it and did I truly mean it. Some claim to think so but then again we don’t know each other ...I may be Ted Cruz mad and acting out for all people know . I think the one positive aspect when I look at Ruth is that as strong as she was about her beliefs, she was still able to have a relationship of friendship with Scalia a near opposite...if they can do it. We can to. USA is not a team..the people decide and 4 years goes fast if Trump messes up, he’s out. If Biden messes up he’s out but what stays is a country that makes the decision whether you agree with the reasoning for the decision or not ...it can be stupid to you such as a one issue reasoning or multifaceted. Doesn’t matter. The people are the boss . Until then we are all standing by to be the decision maker as we lead our lives

IBTL likes this.