1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Trump son calling for "total war"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Donnie Jr would love to be Mussolini. The Trump family is some kind of sick and twisted Shakespearean nightmare. Drunk on the desire for power they will do anything and say anything to achieve it.

If they could get away with it, there is no doubt they would execute people in the streets and have camps for their enemies.

tmoney1101 and RayRay10 like this.
  2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

You're the reason we need tougher background checks for gun purchases. Unhinged and treasonous just like Bunker b**** McBonespurs.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I'll make sure you get the comfiest cell in the gulag.

tmoney1101, VooDooPope and RayRay10 like this.
  4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Appreciate lol ;)

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Jr. has no choice, the Family is going to be tied up in civil and criminal investigations.
    This one for election fraud for one:

This court finds that application unpersuasive,” Justice Engoron said in his ruling Wednesday afternoon, which he read from the bench after a two-hour hearing earlier in the day. “Mr. Trump cites no authority in support of his request, and in any event, neither petitioner, nor this court, is bound by timelines of the national election.”

The judge also ordered the company and several related entities and lawyers to turn over a variety of records connected to four of the properties under scrutiny.

The attorney general, Letitia James, a Democrat, has been conducting a civil investigation into whether President Trump and the Trump Organization committed fraud by overstating assets to get loans and tax benefits.

tmoney1101 and RayRay10 like this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The law and order administration at it again.

7. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

D.A. Is Investigating Trump and His Company Over Fraud, Filing Suggests
    The office of the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., made the disclosure in a new court filing arguing Mr. Trump’s accountants should turn over his tax returns.
    The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested on Monday that it had been investigating President Trump and his company for possible bank and insurance fraud, a significantly broader inquiry than the prosecutors have acknowledged in the past.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That would ruin his day!

I spot a cat from a classic flick I’ve only watched 7 or 8 times, Die Hard. Great choice! A perfect illustration of Donald Jr. on multiple levels. Wow. I wonder if Junior is consciously aping the look?

tmoney1101, RayRay10 and Xerobull like this.
  9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Every time I see Jr I think of this smarmy 80s corporate douchebag character.

10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He a type cast for Patrick Bateman.

IBTL, Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  11. edwardc

edwardc Member

Roflmao you just keep standing there.

Ubiquitin and RayRay10 like this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Perv-it-in?

Trump and Cosby's date rape mood enhancing drug of choice?

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'm guessing you are responding to roxrant. He would like to give the impression that he is being clever or funny. He's not.

He's deadly serious.

14. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

The trump clan is going to find out real quick how much support they have within the government when the dust settles. The people they think are on their side will drop them in a heartbeat when they’re no longer politically viable. I can’t wait.

IBTL, RayRay10 and Yung-T like this.
  15. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Donnie Jr should pick up a rifle and lead from the front. Id be happy to lend him a nice bolt-action job with a bayonet if he wants to start his assault on Fort Belvoir. Im sure the entire nation will rise up behind him once he starts shooting.

IBTL, FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  16. ROXRAN

Yes Uber serious lol

17. ROXRAN

Wait did you beat me to the ignore treatment? You basstard!

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Probably not the best time to troll people dude.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. ROXRAN

I like to troll those against the word compromise which in about 99.4 percent of the cases are progressives. Democrats of the traditional ilk that are willing to compromise as a way forward for the country are good folks. Look...I believe when Biden says he wants to be a president for all states this means a willingness to compromise and meet somewhere in the middle on the differing values we hold

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Here's the thing - progressives aren't looking to put white males down or take anything away from the right. Their agenda is to uplift what they feel is wrong in the world around the treatment of disadvantaged people and the environment. That's it. They are mostly worried about the future. They oppose tax cuts for the rich because they feel it's unfair when so many people are suffering and we have so many problems as a country and a world.

As a moderate I respect their ideals even if at times I find them misplaced. I also get why conservatives feel the way they do. But you need to understand that many people, including myself, see Trump not as just a bad president, but as a dangerous man. This election wasn't about beating a Bush, a Romney, or McCain. It was about defeating a demagogue. And while you may have a differing opinion, to the majority of this country, that is what they see Trump as.

ElPigto and RayRay10 like this.