1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Sends Unmarked Fed Goons to Kidnap Protesters

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by fallenphoenix, Jul 17, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Flop on par with John Stockton

cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I see this thread talking about unidentified secret police in unmarked vehicles kidnapping people off the streets and conservatives making up every reason why that's okay apparently ignorant of the implication for the future. Maybe you have the wrong thread.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Constitution is dope, fam.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Did you know that the US has had secret law enforcement for ages...

Are you familiar with the extra jurisdictional killings that Obama approved? Or Guantanamo? Or Bush's black sites? Or basically the Feds and their domestic spying program?

Not defending it but you're acting surprised. I think you've been asleep on these or you've forgotten.

B@ffled and generalthade_03 like this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Great sketch. Applies to scumlords everywhere.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Lol I had my ****ing last four of my social, my unit number and my name with a EGA patch right on the middle top of my plate carrier in the middle of one of the most insurgent riddle zones in Afghanistan. These people are ****ing cowards justfying fascism.
    [​IMG]

That was velcro'd onto the very center top of my plate carrier.

#107 fchowd0311, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Nook, malakas, marky :) and 2 others like this.
  8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You are precisely defending it. I'm familiar with all of it and it's mostly garbage but it is not domestic secret police kidnapping "violent" taggers and graffiti artists. That is a clear escalation of fascist behavior.

FBI surveillance has to be in secret or it's pointless. Feds don't arrest people without identifying themselves.

Spraying graffiti on federal buildings is wrong and using secret police to arrest them is several magnitude levels worse.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I know that first guy. His name is Cornelius. He attends all of our Antifa functions, but not many folks like him. The fruit salad he brought to the Fourth of July Antifa picnic sucked. One of the senior citizen overreactors got sick after eating it.

RayRay10, Nook, malakas and 6 others like this.
  10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Looks a lot like the Harden cop mask to me.

RayRay10, tinman and Os Trigonum like this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

And your blood type on your boots?

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

On the patch also. If I remember correctly, it was my first and last name, last four of social, blood type and unit 2/6(2nd battalion 6th Marine regiment). But yes we had all our information on a dog tag also that was laced through in our boots.

And it was battalion mandated policy by our battalion commander to have that information on our patches.

#112 fchowd0311, Jul 18, 2020
    IBTL and No Worries like this.
  13. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Police use unmarked cars regularly.
    I believe the police in Portland issued a statement re the use of the BORTAC operatives.
    I am sure they are only "kidnapping" ordinary, lawful citizens and leaving rioters and other people in unauthorized areas alone.
    In future, I reckon all LEOs including BORTAC will have insignia and badges to make the innocent widdle detainees feel less like victims.
    One simple solution to not becoming a detainee is to keep one's ass away from the hotspots.

14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

The enablers and bootlickers are the real issue

15. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol. My patients did not think I was poorly educated and they trusted me with their lives. We can put up our education side by side if you wish since you’ve made that claim.

As far as the secret police, you’ve got to do better than that. I need some names, some money trails so I can be afraid just like you.
    This is pure comedic gold, you loonies have always railing on us Tin Foil conservatives about our paranoia of the government.
    Who is wearing the funny hat now?:D

dachuda86, cml750 and B@ffled like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. There is a constitutionally mandated procedure regarding arresting suspects. The system wasn't designed in a way that it's okay to use the authoritarian tactics as long as only some innocents and get hauled in by the unidentified police as long as some guilty ones also get caught.

2. If you are okay with that kind of enforcement you should start working to either change our Constitution which can be done through amendments or think about your approval of Chinese style government policing of our citizens.

3. Citizens have a protected right to gather and protest. Any efforts to make it hard for them because they turn into hotspots and trying to intimidate them is in contradiction to our protected freedoms. People don't always know where the hotspots are going to be anyway. A vast majority of the protests are law-abiding citizens and peaceful.

4. Identifying the police that are apprehending people isn't just to make innocent detainees feel less like victims.

5. Undercover police work has been and will always be a part of the process. It should be. It's effective. The difference is that it is almost always done in the investigation phase of law enforcement. It hasn't been used for rounding up people in this country. In China? Sure. In Pinochet's Chile? Sure. In Russia? Sure. In Maduro's Venezuela? Sure.

RayRay10, Nook and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. marky :)

marky :) Member

Seems like those that hate the chinese govt who do the same to their people somehow support the same tactics being used on Americans. I don't care if this was done to liberals or dotards, this is un-american.

18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Has anyone “arrested” by Los Federales in Portland actually been charged with a crime? I suspected a day in court would be fun for one and all.

19. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Gotta give it to the leftist loonies, they use every tool in the toolbox to get their ways. The constitution is their favorite tool, they’ve always tried to change it to suit their BS, but when normal people pushed back, they cried foul and cite the constitution. Oy vey

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Ngo points out how unmarked vehicles are effective for making arrests peacefully in the midst of violent riots/protests.

It gives the mob no time to react and swarm or scatter or escalate the situation.

#120 Commodore, Jul 18, 2020
    cml750 likes this.