1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I’m not sure why the president’s health is so under the microscope. I don’t personally care to know hours by hours or days to days status. I understand that it’s important for “continuation” of smooth governing but from my POV it’s not smooth and he’s usually hand off, doesn’t pay attention to daily briefings, go off tangent on other personal topics in meetings ... I just don’t think much is missed and I do trust that the system is still in place to do what it has been doing with him at normal health. I also do think if something drastic happen, pence would be immediately notified.

RayRay10, Sajan and Space Ghost like this.
  2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

lol really ... are they living 6m in the past?

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tripling down on stupid.

RayRay10, AleksandarN and B-Bob like this.
  4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Trump Jr. says backlash over father’s illness is “way below the belt”.

Umm...we learned from the best...your father. We all know he would be mocking Biden right now if Joe got sick. He doesn’t know what the high road is.

5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Because he goes out of his way to lie. Constantly. Literally, no words that exit his piehole are truthful. So I think there are a lot of people that consider the possibility that this is another bunch of bullshit to deflect from the sinking ship. Typically, you want people to like this to keep talking because it becomes so easy to catch them in lies. It’s why they’d never let him testify or answer any questions on the record and in person. He’d end up just like he did at the debate where its just constant verbal diarrhea. It’s must becoming more difficult for him to put on the monkey suit because he knows that the gig is almost up and I think he’s going to completely melt down in the near future. Of course, that is if he doesn’t get Corona’d.

6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They really disgust me, the whole lot of GOP scumbags. They never cease to make mockery of Covid precautions. How can they expect an ounce of sympathy if they end up getting Covid-19 when they act like this? Its really a sad time for America when the whole stupid bunch of them put others at risk as they flaunt their outright defiance of masks and social distancing. They disgust me. They are putting innocent people at risk.

Now, they are crying and praying and sending wishes for Trump. Where was all this heartfelt sympathy for the over 5,100 Americans who died this week of Covid? Where was the heartfelt condolences from Paxton, Abbott, Cruz and the rest for the families and loved ones of over 600 loved ones lost this past week in Texas?

Has anyone heard an ounce of sympathy and prayers for the other 30,108 people in hospitals right now? What about the 5,997 in an ICU right now? What about the 1,504 hooked up to ventilators right now fighting for their lives?

No, not a word or shred of sympathy for them. They are nobody, right? Remember this when you go vote! Trump and his sick group of scumbag party members need to go!!

#1086 deb4rockets, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There's a Bible verse fitting for the whole lot of them who have lied, ignored precautions, ridiculed those who tried to do the right thing, and intentionally deceived the American people. I'll share it today.

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

No one important said anything negative. He’s just trying to create drama because he’s a b****.

9. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Trump Jr is garbage. Can’t wait to never see him on tv again

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

I could see him in a dandruff commercial.

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You shouldn't speak about our 2024 president-elect that way!

Ubiquitin, Space Ghost and Xerobull like this.
  12. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Lmao. Stahp.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

He's a sad, greasy mofo.

RayRay10, deb4rockets and Ubiquitin like this.
  14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That verse explains Karma pretty well.

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

And poor

16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is probably the meanest thing I've ever said about the Trump family. They are to Politics what the 90s Jazz were to the NBA. They are the dirtiest team out there and then whine and cry the loudest when anything happens to them.

17. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Just watched the Jason Lewis the Republican opponent to Sen. Tina Smith. He's repeating the message that if Trump can get infected shows that lockdowns don't work.

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  18. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Trump's doctors are giving an update and Dr. Conley just said that oxygen was given to Trump while at the White House. They are saying that he hasn't had a fever since Friday and that his functions continue to be normal or improving.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

They are now saying that the plan is to discharge Trump as early as tomorrow.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Plan for discharge as early as tomorrow

RayRay10 likes this.