1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

I don’t see how this garners any sympathy for Trump

karma gave a fool his prize

all this is doing is having right wingers who ridiculed anyone who took the virus seriously or cared about the 200k that are dead telling others that they shouldn’t celebrate somebody catching the virus...they basically get to play fake morality games

2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Lol.. I’m sorry but comments like this are hilarious. Nobody says Trump handled this year well, in fact it’s been bad. Having said that, I don’t care who was in office, Covid-19 was going to do some damage to America’s people, economy, et al. That’s just common sense.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

That picture, and the attitude it represents, came out long before anyone had ever heard of covid. So, all the above isn't relevant.

As for begging for more money, who was holding that up, for political reasons? Yep, same group as shown in the picture.

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The whole ******* GOP is going to test positive this week.

superfob and RayRay10 like this.
  5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Mr Trump and Melania will get through this, our nation will rally behind him and we will get through this. I will fast and pray and throw myself at the mercy of The Most High this whole weekend. We will get through this America.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Trump knew from day 1 that this virus was serious and deadly, yet he still held his super spreader events. Did he care about the lives of his cult members as they all packed together maskless to hear him ramble?

who knows how many died from contracting Covid at his rallies...he never gave a damn

TWS1986, edwardc, ROXTXIA and 3 others like this.
  7. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

I feel for those that did everything right...came into contact with these idiots...and caught it via them. I feel for those that die because these idiots couldn't put on a mask. I feel for anyone that came into contact with someone that went to the rally and caught it via them. I feel for those that will lose loved ones or friends because they transmitted the virus to them without knowing that they caught it from these idiots.

As far as the idiots, I could care less what happens to them.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This election getting turbulent.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Dream Sequence

Dream Sequence Contributing Member

It is what it is.

FrontRunner, RayRay10 and J.R. like this.
  10. MystikArkitect

Like saying a flight is getting turbulent after its already fallen into the ocean.

RayRay10 and daywalker02 like this.
  11. PeppermintCandy

Wait, I thought Trump gets tested for the corona every day.

Biden's going to get tested today, too. Hoping it comes out negative.

In fact, I'd be surprised if Wallace, and basically everyone involved in the debate weren't tested.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

You keep thinking that...it's actually the left wing that has been consistently demonstrating that over the past years, as the picture I showed indicates. The left hates anyone who has a different opinion than them, meaning they hate half the country. That's an awful lot of hate. So, while I can see why you don't want to hear it, that doesn't mean it isn't true. If pointing this out is a morality game, that's on you. Your own post above, btw, indicates the truth of what I said, so thanks for proving it in advance.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so every other president would have called it a HOAX?

and said you'll just get the sniffles?

and tell people to ingest pool tablets and bleach?

FrontRunner, RayRay10 and edwardc like this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

more delusional garbage from a right winger...I already destroyed your 1st post...next

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

What is wrong with trump saying that it is great that Romney doesn't have covid-19?

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Sweet. Let’s spread more love.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Newlin

Newlin Member

Everyone knows there was always going to be deaths. But, there’s a big difference between tens of thousands of deaths and hundreds of thousands of deaths. Trump made a conscious effort to downplay the threat of the virus. He has ridiculed people for wearing masks. He has continued to have these Trump Covid rallies where few people wear masks.

People have died because of Trumps careless and stupid response to this pandemic.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Of course it would. Common sense also said that if you take the virus seriously, don’t lie about it and do the hard work at containing it, you would be a lot more successful. Look at Taiwan as one of many examples.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Better than spreading the virus.

Ba da boom TSH (high hat)

I hope this finally squelches Trump's lies and scorn about the virus.
    This whole thing is weird. One month before the election, one month. Talk about tumultuous.

RayRay10 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

Blatz, mikol13, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.