1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Is Right About 9/11

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Shrub, Jr. kept us safe? Bull****, and I'm not even talking about 9/11. George W. Bush's mad adventure in Iraq is directly, in my humble opinion, a huge contributor to the chaos engulfing the Middle East today. Had we continued to keep a watchful eye on Saddam, while leaving him in power until such time as his own people had had enough of the b*stard and taken care of him themselves, America's power today would be far more potent and we would be far more feared by those we want to fear us, and our debt would be vastly smaller. I could keep listing things that Bush, Junior's asinine decision cost us (like the enormous amount of resources taken from the good war idea George had in attempting to take out AQ and AQ's allies in Afghanistan), but I think that's plenty, in my humble opinion.

And texxx, are you simply devoid of original ideas? Your posts are straight out of FOX News.

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

An unknown person found one of the hijacker's passports lying intact on the street in Manhattan and turned it in. Ha ha ha. That is some stupid-ass bull****.

[​IMG]

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah and when Clinton tried to do even that it was Republicans who called it a publicity stunt and "wag the dog" to draw attention away from impeachment.

Maybe if the Republican congress did their real job and stopped playing politics more could have been done to protect the country.

4. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z3p9y_OEAdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dude, you have powerslammed the Kool Aid.

You know even now the FBI does not list Osama bin Laden as responsible for 9/11?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/usama-bin-laden